4 - Nightmare till desire

A bright full moon in the cloudless night sky. The rustling of leaves on trees where the wind blew through. The sound of paws touching the ground as they ran. Ran, carrying the body they were attached to in an act of rush. The blue feline kept still in the middle of a glade in the forest she was running through and sniffed her nose. Her eyes were bright red and she couldn't stop snarling every time she lost track of a scent. The scent of prey... It was all surrounding her. She felt boiling rage welling up inside her, which turned into horrific power to continue hunting. Because that's what she was doing. She got on all fours and continued sprinting until she finally got back on track of the scent. A bunny, two hybrids and a legged goldfish were helplessly trying to escape from her. She no longer recognized them as her own family members as she kept sprinting. As she got closer and closer, they came into her sight. And with that... She eventually caught up with the four of them and pounced, flooring them all and pressing her front paws onto them to keep them on the mossy ground. They squealed in fright from what was about to happen and the blue feline could no longer contain herself. She was driven by terrible hunger that had been burning for way too long now. She widely opened her salivating maw and began to heartlessly tear them apart. One by one... Blood splattered all over her as she took large bites and swallowed their flesh like it wasn't worth anything...

Nicole let out a frightened shout as she quickly opened her eyes and sat upright in bed. She immediately started crying afterwards and covered her face with her paws as her shoulders shook and her vision became blurred by tears. Richard woke up by her shouting and turned to her with an utmost concerned look on his face. "Hey, what's wrong, honey?" he carefully asked after noticing her sobbing and gently placing his paw on her back. She couldn't stop wailing and struggled with finding the words as she tried to speak up. "I... I- I had a t-terrible nightmare..." she whimpered with a breathy voice. The pink bunny wrapped his arms around her and softly caressed the back of her head. "What happened...?" he asked as he tried his best to comfort her. "I... I... I turned into this... horrible feral creature and murdered you and the kids! Not the kids too... It was terrible..." she spoke with a tremble in her voice. "Ahw, honey. I'm so sorry. Though please, you wouldn't do anything like that. It was just a nightmare, it's all fine!" Richard said as he continued to caress her fur. "You're right..." she said as she calmed down a little bit, "I also had quite much to drink, so maybe that's the cause. I have no idea..." she sighed as she dried her tears, her voice still a bit hoarse from crying. The pink leporid hugged her tightly once more and spoke with a tender voice; "I'm here for you, sweetie. Just know everything is okay. You'd never do anything such as that and you're a wonderful person, Nici." Nicole sighed again, but in relief this time. "Thank you honey..." she replied, and he kissed her cheek. "Of course. I love you, don't forget that, alright?" he said as he held her paw in his.

Nicole didn't know what was happening to her the next second, but she suddenly felt overwhelmed by a feeling she hadn't felt for a while. Her body's temperature began to rise and her ears slightly twitched. Her overall system started making movements she felt like she had no control over, and she suddenly leaned in to kiss her husband on the lips. Her thoughts were racing through her mind, but she couldn't make anything up from them as there were too many. Richard's eyes widened as he didn't expect this, but he soon kissed back in the same passionate way as she did. He pulled her closer to him and once again wrapped his arms around her, savouring the moment. Nicole felt her heartbeat increase speed. She then felt how warm Richard's body was as well and her feeling of desire began to grow. It began growing like an ancient beast that got awakened from its slumber. And that beast inside of her was begging to be able to come out and play... They both kept kissing as their tongues met and they tasted each other. The tips of Nicole's fingers tenderly ran down Richard's spine as she moaned under her breath. "Y-you're perfect..." she whispered as she panted a bit. She drooled a bit once they let go of their kiss and the pink bunny gently wiped her mouth clean with his paw, giving her a peck on the cheek after doing so. She chuckled as she couldn't stop panting and felt the need for more growing stronger from within. Her ears lowered a bit in relaxation and her nose twitched as she focused on her husband's hypnotizing scent. She felt her instincts rising to the surface as she ran her tongue across her teeth, flashing them in front of Richard. She then gasped and immediately covered her mouth with her paws, realizing what she was doing. "I'm sorry, I know I can't show my fangs. It's against the law..." she whispered. "No. It's okay... No one can see us here..." he spoke with a smirk on his face, clearly showing he was interested in her exposing her teeth to him.