The First Pull-Up

After completing the wetting challenge, Olivia quickly took a shower, ensuring she was clean and fresh. Her desire to regain her cell phone pushed her to be efficient, wanting to prove to Cameron her commitment to the tasks at hand. Once she felt clean and presentable, Olivia made her way to her room, where Cameron was patiently waiting for her.

With a warm smile, Cameron congratulated Olivia, saying, "Honey, you've passed the first challenge! You've done a great job, and as promised, you've earned your cell phone back." Olivia's eyes lit up with excitement and relief as she realized she was one step closer to having her beloved device within reach again.

Cameron continued, explaining that Olivia would have access to her cell phone until dinner, but only if she completed a bonus challenge. Olivia's curiosity piqued, and she eagerly asked what the bonus challenge entailed.

Cameron revealed a package adorned with princess designs, and inside were Pull-Ups. They explained that if Olivia accepted the bonus challenge, she could use her cell phone until bedtime. Olivia hesitated for a moment, considering the offer. Despite the childish nature of the Pull-Ups, the allure of extended cell phone usage proved too tempting to resist. With a determined nod, Olivia accepted the challenge.

Cameron kindly helped Olivia put on the Pull-Up, making sure it fit comfortably. Olivia felt a mix of emotions, including a sense of nostalgia and a surprising fondness for the Pull-Up. It reminded her of simpler times and added an unexpected element of comfort and security.

Cameron instructed Olivia to choose an outfit and go downstairs to receive her cell phone. Olivia eagerly complied, excited to showcase her compliance and receive her much-desired device once again.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/JulesParsn/regressing-olivia-nanny-plan another place for new stories link in my profile or access all content already posted here those who like Oshi no ko can have a fanfic right here