GRID VS. SPECIMEN SIX

This fight is going to take place at the predator arena where Specimen 6 took out the three
Predators.

After taking out two predators and weakening a
wolf predator in the arena, Specimen Six crawled onto the injured predator and took its mask off.

The predator snarled at Six, she didn't care, a facehugger crawled on the predator ready to latch on its face.

When suddenly, SPLAT!

Specimen Six jumps back out of shock, a random
fallen boulder had swished the predator's head and the facehugger as well.

Angry after seeing this, Six looks around to see if there was a surviving predator still around, she spotted the killer, but it wasn't a predator, it was another Xenomorph standing on a nearby ledge.

This Xenomorph was a warrior like Six expect this Xenomorph had a smooth dome head, but its head had green scars of its acid blood, and similar scars on its shoulders and not only that, the blade at the end of its tail was cut off.

It was Grid.

Six hissed out of anger and shrieks at Grid as if ordering him to come down, Grid loudly snarls back and crawls down to be on the ground with Six.

Grid was now a few feet away from Six, the two Xenomorphs stare at each other, growl at one another, then they start to circle each other for a bit, waiting for each other to make their first move.

FIGHT!

Six then charges at Grid, Grid starts charging at Six as well.

They both slam into each other and they try to push each other off their feet, but they were both evenly matched.

Six then wraps her tail around Grid's legs and trips him on his back, Six jumps on top of Grid and wrestles with him.

Six raises her tail in the air to stab Grid, but Grid stops Six's attack by using his tail to stop Six's tail.

Grid may not have the blade on his tail, but he can wrap his tail around things to grab and use his tail as a whip.

As Six was trying to get her tail free, Grid claws at Six's chest a couple of times.

Six feels pain, but she doesn't slow down, Grid and Six start to roll around, wrestling each other back and forth.

Grid then kicks Six off of him and Six went flying, she lands and slides across the ground and stops right on the edge of the arena.

Grid quickly gets back up on his feet and charges at
Six.

Has Six gets back up on her feet, Grid tackles Six off the edge and they both fall back into the arena.

The Xenomorphs both punch, slash, and claw at each other as they both fall down in the arena and they spin around, Grid tries to get Six to hit the ground first and Six tries to get Grid to hit the ground first as well.

But both Xenomorphs end up landing on the ground hard at the same time on their sides with a loud THUD!

Both Six and Grid get back up and they have another standoff.

Suddenly on the outside of the arena big spiked blades rose up.

Now the Xenomorphs were trapped in the arena.
Grid looks up at the spikes, same with Six, Six did fight the three predators recently and she knows her way in the arena, but she doesn't know that Grid had been watching her fight the entire time so
Grid also knows his way around the arena.

Six runs on all fours towards Grid to tackle him, but he was ready for her, as Six jumps at Grid, he counters by grabbing Six by the throat, he then spins around and throws her into the wall.

All The Battles Stories in my Old Account जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें