"Welcome to Utah" ||| Chapter 1

The car comes to a stop and I jolt awake. I rub my eyes and look outside to see a house and a mover truck in front of the car.

"Come on Y/N let's go!" Jackson shakes me and then pulls my arm. I get out the car and stretch.

"I'm coming" walking to the door of the house, it smells alot like bleach, it's really strong and it's hurting my nose a bit.

I walk upstairs and take the first room I see which is closest to the stairs. It's a pretty big room it has two windows that lead to the roof, and it also had enough room for most of my posters that I ordered the day before we left.

All that's left to do is set everything up.

Jackson walks into my room while I'm setting up. "You wanna see my room? A mover helped me with my bed and shelf but the rest I did by myself!"

He had a shine in his eyes that I'm just now noticing, how come I never noticed that? It'd be impossible to not notice it if you meet him for the first time. Was his eyes always like that?

"Sure Jack, I'll look at your room" We walk to his room, well, I walk to his room. He runs like he's a trackstar but anyways, once we get to his room, I immediately notice his walls.

His walls literally look like a galaxy meanwhile my is just plain white, and they have some glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. Then I look over at his bed, thank god it's a normal bed and it's not shaped like a rocket ship, I would've cried if it was.

His bed has a space themed cover to match his walls im guessing, he also has his space themed lego sets displayed on a shelf. How the hell did he talk mom into getting those for him?

"Do you like it?" He looks up at me with a hopeful smile, this kid is so cute I'm glad hes my brother, if anyone breaks his heart I'll maul them like a bear.

"Yeah this is cool as fuck!" I look back at his room then to him, it's so cozy in here.

"Really?" I smile then put my hand on his head "Really!" I turn around and walk out of his room to finish setting up mine.

Now I know what room I'm going in if I need comfort in the middle of the night.

°•○●~ Time Skip! ~●○•°

Done, everything is setup and mom said I had time to explore the town, she said that it's fine to go around by myself but I just got to be careful.

I walk downstairs and put on my sneakers then grab my tote bag that had most of my stuff I normally take with me in it already.

"Oh you're leaving already?" My mom looks over from the couch at me.

"Yeah, I'll be back before 8am don't worry" I grab my keys and slip them into my tote bag then head out, closing the door behind me.

°•○●~ Another time skip cause I'm lazy ~●○•°

I think I'm lost.

I've been walking around for an hour and found this pizza place that I thought looked creepy but I still went in it, worst mistake of my life.

Kids are swarming the place, I got a cup full of tokens so I could play the arcade games but I didn't find any that stick out to me, then I found Dance Dance Revolution and went on that for 50 minutes and got an high score.

I was pretty bored of the place so I gave the rest of my tokens to a kid but still had some tickets for something at the prize counter and got a Bonnie the Bunny plush, it's pretty cute.

But now I'm sitting on a bench at a skate park with the plush in my bag while I'm eating a sandwich. I start to hear footsteps coming towards me so I looked over.

A boy with brown hair that was styled into a wolfcut and was super curly, he had blue ocean like eyes and he was walking closer towards me.

"I haven't seen you around here before, you new?" Damn his accent is hot

"Yeah, I'm new in town" now that I got a better look at him, he's really hot. My mom probably wouldn't like him but I don't give a fuck, he's hot as shit.

"That's cool, where you from?" He sits next to me and I notice his skateboard, he's so cool.

"Brooklyn" Before he can respond, I point to his skateboard. "You skate?" 'WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT OF COURSE HE SKATES WHAT OTHER REASON WOULD HE HAVE A SKATEBOARD FOR, HUH??'

"Oh, yeah, do you skate?" I look back at him.
"The only thing that has wheels that I ever skated in is rollerblades"

"I'm not a rollerblade fan personally, but my little sister is, anytime someone brings up rollerblading in a conversation she goes crazy" I laugh a bit, I never thought someone could be into rollerblading that much.

"She sounds like a fun person to hang out with" He starts laughing

"Yeah, fun if you want to get a headache" He starts laughing even harder, his laugh is cute.

"Hm, I'll keep that in mind" I look at my Hello Kitty watch and notice that its 7:50.

"Shit" I look at the dude after grabbing my stuff. "I gotta go, my mom wants me back home by 8"

"How about I walk you home? It's starting to get late and I dont want you getting lost" He smiles at me, he has such a sweet smile.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind if you walk me home" I smile back at him and he gets up and starts walking with me.

°•○●~ Time Skip, again ~●○•°

"Oh! This is my stop" me and him have been talking about our siblings, our parents, and basically anything that came to mind that was cool to talk about.

"Your not that far from my house, cause my house is next to yours" He points to the house right next to mine, I can't believe I get to live next to this hottie, wait. Whats his name?

"That's nice to know" I'm already at my front door when I look back at him.

"Thanks for walking me home, uh"

"Micheal, Micheal Afton" god damn the way he just said his name makes me want to fold.

"Well I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you Micheal"

"Nice to meet you to Y/N, I officially welcome you Utah"

•○●~{ End of Chapter }~●○•

I'm happy I was able to finish chapter one this quick, but I did start it last night so yeah, let me know if you guys like it. And if you guys do then I start the next chapter tonight.
I <3 You guys, Bye-bye! - ☆Kayla☆

1172 words ^^