"He's so cute!" ||| Chapter 2

I've been thinking of him since I came home.

He gave me a sweater cause it was getting cold outside and my mom scolded me for being out so late.

It smells like cinnamon and vanilla. I have it on because its cold in my room and because of the smell it has.

I digged through the pockets earlier and found a folded up piece of paper that I set on my nightstand next to my lamp.

I wanna open it but it might be something that he didn't want anyone to look at, but.. I'm one curious girl.

So I took the folded paper and looked at the front then the back, it had my name on it. Hm, so it was for me, cool!

I open it and it has his number in it, well shit, I'm lucky as fuck.

He also wrote something under the number. 'You can have the sweater princess, but call me when you open this'

'Oh. My. God. PRINCESS!?! HE ALREADY GAVE ME A NICKNAME???' I have to admit, I was happy, really happy.

Not only did a cute guy give me his sweater, but he also gave me his number! Honestly in Brooklyn a guy wouldn't touch me with a twelve foot pole because of the reputation I used to have.

The first guy I had a crush on called me a crazy bitch and ran away, I still wonder why... Oh well! That's in the past, I'm in the present. And in the present, a cute guy wants me to call him so I'm going to do exactly that.

°•○●~ Time Skip!! ~●○•°

It's been an hour, and he just hung up. His dad came into his room while we was on call and yelled at him about... something... he wouldn't tell me, he just said he had to go and hung up but I'm tired anyways.

I get up and grab some pajamas then take a shower, when I get dressed I go to my dresser and choose my (F/C) bonnet.

I lay down and put my phone on the charger then set my phone on the nightstand.

°•○ A few minutes later  ○•°

I hear a rock hit my window and I look over, seeing the pretty boy himself.

"Come on, I wanna show you something" he says while climbing through my window.

He's so cute!

°•○●~~●○•°

Wow I haven't posted a chapter in 4 days! Very sorry guys, I was at my friend's house for a sleepover so thats why I didn't post this chapter sooner. Hope you guys have a great weekend though!

Bye-bye!! -☆Kayla☆

435 words!! ^^