~8~

I was running when I realized

"It's our 2 month anniversary"

Damn

I then stared walking while wiping my tears, I turned around and didn't see Shuyang

THAT JERK

During Lunch I told Brooke Linda and Zeyu everything

"Your serious, HE SAID THAT"

"Yeah"

"Look there he is"

I looked over and he was with that Shayala then he looked at me and started walking to me. I quickly got up and walked away.

Then the rest followed me out. I sat down and they sat with me.

"Is this really the end? Is this how our relationship ends"

"No it's not"

"Yeah it is"

"Well if you want to break up with him go ahead"

"Maybe I will"

After school

I had Shuyang location on my phone so I went to the location, he was at the park alone. I was getting prepared about what was about to happen. I slowly started to talk to him. When I saw Shayla.

She sat right next to him and they were next to a lake sitting in front of it. I was so annoyed and looking at them. I saw they were looking at each other really lovely.

Another tear went down.

Then I saw Shayla kissed him. For some reason the sun was shining harder. He got shocked and stood up. She also stood up and was proud and smiling. I walked over to them while crying.

"Shuyang.."

"Y/n!"

"Shuyang..how..how could YOU" As I hit his chest

"Wait no"

I turned to Shayla and looked at her while she was smiling.

"You"

I pushed Shayla into the water. I looked at Shuyang one last time before I walked away (as the queen I am)

He then ran to me

"Y/n!"

He held my wrist and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't push her away when she did that"

"SHUYANG" Shayla screams wanting for him to help her

"No it's okay, Shuyang go to her, you already did everything with her that you have done with me, kissed her, gone to the shop and held her hand I fell like you have gone to more dates with her than me"

"NO Y/N YOUR THE ONE I WANT" He said raising his voice and held me strong but I pushed him. He got closer to me like trying to kiss me but I stopped him

"No, your kissing me after you kissed her, we're.....we're done"

I pushed him and walked away, he ran back to me

"No no y/n please don't do this" at this point he was crying too

"I love you Y/n please"

"I love you too Shuyang but it seems like you love someone else without even knowing it"

He hugged me and I hugged him smelled his sent one more time and let go. I walked away but he grapped my arm

"Please"

"Leave me alone" I said cold and he was shocked and let go

I walked away and didn't turn back this time

It was a small mistake that he made but he was happier with her so my love for him still goes on but had to end on February 19 2023.