~9~

I walked home wanting to tell my mom what happened but when I walked in none was home. I looked over at the living room and still none. I walked over to the kitchen and saw a dish and a note that said.

"Your aunt got into a car crash, here is food and go to bed early"

I sighed, I went on my phone and texted my mom if my aunt was okay and she said she was but still got surgery on her leg. She said she won't be home till 12 am. I walked over to my room and laid on my bed. I open my phone to see a lot of texts from Shuyang and hundreds of calls from him.

Should I call him? No.. I cant....AHHHH. I got up and went to the shower.

Shuyang POV

"UGHH WHAT SHOULD I DO"

"Uh you ruined it"

"Your right"

"Bro why don't you go talk to her and explain"

"I tried but she wouldn't listen"

"Go again"

"Your right, your a genius Zeyu"

"I know"

I hung up the phone and ran to Y/n house and rang the door bell and knocked a lot. She took a long time but opened the door. I saw she just got out of the shower and her eyes were still red.

I couldn't hold back and I just hugged her. Her smell was so nice. I love her shampoo smell, strawberry. But then she pushed me away

Y/n Pov

I got out of the shower and put on my Pajamas, but I still was thinking of what happened and started crying again, when I heard the door bell, I got scared at first but went to check the door hole. SHUYANG!?

No, should I open? Or I shouldn't? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO........fine let me open it. I opened the door and there is Shuyang standing there, he was sweating and his eyes were still red.

I was about to close the door he just hugged me. Tight........really tight and I felt him shake, he shakes before he starts crying. I wanted to hug him back, but I can't, my body feels heavy and my arms are just heavy.

I looked up and push him. "Y/n.......please", I didn't want to leave him, why? why am I making this happen. He falls on his knees and holds my hand. He keeps on shaking and shaking his head.

"Please Y/n, you were the only person I love, your the only thing I think of when your not with me, I would make stupid decisions just for you to notice me, I would go a different way just for you to see me and hug me, please I need you in my life, please"

I couldn't breath and went down to his level and looked him in the eyes. "Shuyang...." He looked up at me. I wipped his tear and then I hugged him. "I'm sorry" He said but I shook my head

"No I'm sorry, I let my jealousy over come me, I'm sorry, I made you like this, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my beautiful boy"