(part 6) snake lady...

""In Veer office..""

""Veer 1st zup zup karke pauch jata h apne cabin m.. then Neil window se fly karke aata h.. veer.. Boss chair pr baitha hota h.. full bossy way m.. his one leg on another leg Neil ko smirk karke dekhta h..""

Veer:- I won...

""Neil he raised his brows and walks up to him put his hand on desk""

Neil:- kamine..

""Veer chuckled ""

Neil:- hass mat.. tune bola nhi tha ki tu race kar Raha h...

Veer:- veer Oberoi kuch karne se pele batata nhi h..""he maintain his smirk ""

""In between Simba went into cabin and starts heavily breathing put his hand on his chest and hold door lock in one hand..""

""They both looking each other and they can't control their laughter they blast out into laugh ""

""On other hand ✋""

""Kia bby in her room... Her cozy cozy room.. princess..!! Her mumzz called her princess so her room like princess room.. she jumped on her bed spreads her arm's closed her eye's fell slept and saw something weird ""

""A snake went into shiv mandir and transformed into A lady who looking most beautiful she can only see her beautiful eye's her beautiful smile.. she joins Her hands in front of load shiv ""

""Jai bholenath..""

""Toh aap aa hi gayi shiv naagin..""

Beautiful lip

Beautiful eye's

Beautiful eye's

""She wakes up with the jerk site on the bed her eyes opened weirdly her mouth opened li'l she clutches bedsheet ""

Kia:- what was that.... A snake transform into A lady..mumaa..is it real noo..how she..she... Noo... how's it possible hyy shiv jii.. "" she joins Her hands "" kya kya dikha re ho muje...ek toh morning se hi muje snakes dikh re h..or ab yeh...

""She took her phone opened it and she saw the time she jumped on her bed ""

Kia:- god iss snake lady ke chakkar m mai time dekhna hi bhul gaya...chl Kia bby jaldi se ready ho or Mr. Oberoi ke office chal...Helly jelly ko massage kar deti hu..