part 8' epic dream of kia

""So I know maine boht time liya yeh ff firse continue karne ke liye cause mujhe samjh ni raha tha ki kya likhu..""

"" cause veer and Kiara dono boht hi alag h... Kahani alag h..""

"" Ab wolf and snake ki story h so yeh bi sochna muskil h ki aage kya likhu kya interesting sa likhu ""

""cause aap log toh kuch batate nhi ho..like karte ho.. or kuch log comment karte h..toh meko samjhta nhi h..story continue karni h yaa stop...soo.."'

""Abhi yeh part post kar ri hu.. aap log atleast atleast 20 comments honesty   se dedoo...pizz..i want pizz...😙😙""

""Back to the story 😁👇""

Veer:- hm..""he nodded"" nice.. good job miss walkie talkie..!! Really very good...

"" She remember that word miss Walkie talkie""

""Helly put her hand on her head and shook her head ""

Helly:-(in her mind:- ab veer ka woh hoga jo manzure Kiara hogaa...hyy bechara Mera veer..""

""Kia looking at him with make cute angry bird face...""

"" She runs towards his and pulled his hair...""

Kia:- u Mr. Oberoi... U called me walkie talkie...

""She holds his face and kiss him forcefully.. smashed her lip on him...and broke the kiss he look at her in shock..she opened his pant button and pulled his pant down... about to holds his dick but..but..but..""

Veer:- hyy haloo...""he waved his hand ""

""She blinked and looking at him head to toe and relieved her breath...""

Kia:- (in her mind:- yeh kya soch Rahi thi Kia bby...badla Lena ta kuch or nhi...)

""She looking at Helly who shook her head...like ' plz don't do anything ' she also shook her head like 'not this time Helly jelly' and she put a jug of water and throw on him and put jug on table...nd she froward her hand ✋ small light out from her hand that light opened veer's pant button and pulled his pant down help of her special power""

Kia:- oops Mr. oberoi Kia se jo lega panga woh ho jayegi aapke tarha nanga punga...""nd starts laugh ""

""Veer's friends also laugh as soon they saw his face they both stop because he made very aggressive face.. because they both knows veer's anger...he wear his pant again nd walk towards her she holds his cheeks and started pulling""

Kia:- Alle so cute...""said in bby voice""

Helly:- Kia bass ho gaya ab..

Kia:- bass karni h toh bass stop pe jaa naa..""nd she again started laughing ""

""He holds her hand very hardly she leaves his cheeks... ""

Kia:- leave my hand...

Neil:- veer leave her hand..usko pain ho raha h...leave bro...

Simba:- veer Bhai...

""They both about to go and help her...but..""

Kia:- leave naa...""she made puppy face nd he melt here nd he leave her hand..she caressed her wrist..""

""They both looking at into their eyes nd opened weirdly cause veer ne hath chodd diya...""

Kia:- how dare you to holds my hands like that... If my eri peri knows that naa..then she doesn't leave u... If my broo knows naa.. than he..he..beat u...""she said in very cutely but in anger ""