53. Other side

"Don't overthink life, trust that you made the right decision and continue to grow"

---

YOUR POV.

I walked through the long passage, only glancing over my shoulder two times in search for Five who promised that he would right behind me.

Lila kicked the door opened at the other end of the passage before she and Ben entered.

"Let's never do that again" Viktor said as he was panting "I agree with you there, my friend" I said "What, narrowly escapes the apocalypse?" Five asked sarcastically "For the third time" I said.

"It's kind of our thing, isn't it" Diego said as he scanned the room while Lila poked her head out into the hallways, checking for the guardian.

"Not a good thing" you said "There's something very wrong about that" Allison said as she was looking at the buffalo's ass which hung up on the wall.

"Same suit, just ass-backaward" Lila said "No hyperbole there" Five said "This is some hardcore Alice in Wonderland shit" Ben said as he lightly played with the tail "Yeah, it only gets weirder" Diego said.

Then Reginald came through the passage before he closed the door to the tunnel "At last, on the other side" he said out of breath as he stood with his back up against the door.

"Wait. Where's Klaus?" Viktor asked "Children, I'm sorry, but your brother...I did all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz has claimed its last victim" Reginald said "No, he was right behind me when I enter the tunnel" Five said "We need to go back" Sloane said as she took a step towards Reginald.

"There's nothing to go back to. Children, there will be time for tears later. Right now, we have to keep moving" Reginald said before walking out of the room.

"Wait. Luther and Klaus?" Viktor asked and the siblings all looked down, mourning over the death of two members of their family.

Tears ran down from my eyes. I really like Klaus, he was annoying sometimes, but in a sweet way.

---

The elevator's bell dings before the door opened and Reginald stepped out with us and the others behind him.

We all entered the lobby which had orange pillar instead of blue.

"It's magnificent" Reginald said as you entered the lobby "You guys should've stayed here. This placer is way nicer" Ben said "Lila and I barely got out alive last time. Remember" Diego said "But I'm here this time, and the numbers are in our favor" Ben said.

"Well, whatever, it was, it was strong, fast, and super pissed" Lila said while Diego lead us to the reception's desk.

"Alright, so, whatever you do, do not ring this bell" Diego said and pointed on the bell on the receptions' desk "Unless you wanna lose a finger or a tentacle" he said and looked at Ben when he said the world 'tentacle' which cause Ben to roll his eyes.