MONSTERS SERIES

This is the order in which I recommend you read the Monsters series

This is the order in which I recommend you read the Monsters series. HER, which is the sequel to THEM, is still getting updated. Are there spoilers of HER in STOLEN? Yes, but not really. STOLEN is a separate book, and while the characters from THEM and HER make appearances in STOLEN, no major spoiler can be found in STOLEN.

Can you skip HER? Yes, you definitely can skip it and read it after it's done, or never read it. HER is a continuation of THEM, but when THEM was written, it wasn't written with a sequel in mind. While HER does have its own plot and reveals a lot of things, you can totally skip it and move on with STOLEN.

Now, what is HER (Old Version)? It is the sequel to the original THEM. That book is available nowhere, and it had a COMPLETELY different plot from THEM, which you can find on my profile. HER (Old Version) is posted JUST for the old readers. DO NOT think it is the sequel to THEM currently posted on my profile. It is not. You will be lost. I mean, there are spicy scenes if you want to read them, but the plot will not make sense to you.

So, do I recommend newcomers to read HER (Old Version)? Hell no. But you do you.