BLUE

All of my books have BDSM in them. If you are not aware of what that is, I'd suggest you educate yourself on the topic and then indulge in fiction that contains it. Please, do not let my books be your introduction to BDSM. I do not think my books perfectly convey what BDSM is, as I, myself, am still learning.

Kinks

- Daddy Kink
- Degradation Kink
- DDLG (just a little bit of it. I think it just comes with Daddy Kink.)

There are a lot of other things, but I think they fall under BDSM, so they don't need to be written here.

So, if you have a problem with anything that has been mentioned, I suggest you not read this book or any of my books, as all of them contain these kinks.

Ignoring this and still deciding to comment on chapters in which these kinks are played out just makes you seem weird. So try to refrain from doing that.

This book is not as dark as STOLEN.

While it is not completely necessary to read the other monster books before reading this, I highly encourage it. You can read Stolen without reading them and get everything, but reading Blue without reading at least Stolen will not work that well.

If there are any questions regarding this book, please ask them here.