Home

After their little date together, Y/n and Ryuko decided to head home. They had fun at the very least, taking the girl to some of the places she might like and go to eat before he took her to her home that was past the city.

It intrigued him, being the transfer student and bunking in at a place that'll take long to get to school.

Y/n didn't mind at all.

Even if she did pull something on him, he was immortal and he was capable of fighting off Ryuko yesterday in her debut.

But they all would go away when they stopped at a ruined home. And in front of the home was a small nameplate with a familiar surname wielded on it. 

"...Wow..."

"Yeah... My father used to live here..."

"Used to?"

Y/n finds a troubled look on her face.

"...I won't push it... but is it really okay for you to live with this mansion in these... conditions?" He asks as Ryuko nods.

"It brings memories..." she lead the boy inside and picks up a framed photo of her younger self. "I know this is a shitty place to bunk in for a long time... but it's home..."

"Yeah? ...Well... At least there's a roof over your head..."

"Yeah..." Ryuko nods as the two stood in silence for a bit while facing each other.

"...Hey..."

Ryuko decides to speak up.

"Yeah?"

"...About... yesterday..."

"What about it? What are you talking about?"

She gets a little nervous.

"...I wasn't lying when I told you to be my boyfriend..."

"I mean, you were pretty dead serious when I flat out rejected you..."

"But... Fuck... I don't know how to say it..."

She clenched her hands up into fists.

"But I can show you that I wasn't lying..."

"Oh yeah? Whatchu gonna-"

Immediately, Ryuko grabs Y/n by the collar and pulls him in.

"..."

We could find the two kissing each other, the h/c had his eyes wide in shock while the girl went on her tiptoes to reach for Y/n's lips.

"..."

Finally, Ryuko pulls away with a massive blush on her face. She smirks a little, "I bet that first kiss was amazing~..."

"..."

"...This isn't my first..."

"...Huh?" Ryuko's expression changes to confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You know that girl with that short ginger hair?"

"Yeah?"

"...We... kissed before... and it was fucking horrible... Her breath was strong with mystery croquettes..." the boy explained it briefly as Ryuko was shocked.

His first kiss wasn't from her?

"...Urgh... No..."

"...No?"

"There... Wait... That's it..."

She grins angrily as she grabs the boy's wrist and pulled him in a hasting manner.