Hi:)

I'm V. That's my nickname. You can call me whatever you want, as long as it doesn't make me cry. I'm as antisocial as you can expect a person to be. I'm currently getting my bachelor's in English, so I am busy all the time (no, I totally don't run after academic validation). Still, I update any of my ongoing books at least once a week, so there is consistency here. My Instagram is graveyardinmyheart_. I am rarely online, but I try to answer as many relevant DMs as I can.

All of your questions about my books will be answered here. I will make separate parts for each series, even individual books if you need me to. You can ask your questions here, and I'll answer them in the comments or post a part about them if needed.

Without this guide, I am sure newcomers will find everything confusing. I mean, I find it confusing, and I'm the one writing this shit.

I'll also write the trigger warnings for every book here (You will find them in the books too, soon), as well as a list of kinks that every book has. You can decide which one you want to read based on that. I do not like to add tropes to my books, but if there is a trope, I will address that.

However, make sure you ask your questions regarding any book in the part that talks about that book or that series, so that others can look at them and I won't have to look at this guide repeatedly. I get a lot of notifications, so it's easy for a comment or question to get lost. You can also ask questions on my profile, but I would really rather have you ask them here.