Chapter 3

Danielle POV:
We are walking together in the halls. When I see people staring at Haerin and saying,"Look! It's Haerin!" Or "Oh my gosh, it's Haerin."And there were even some girls "fan girling" over her. I glance at Haerin who doesn't seem bothered and kept walking.

"I see you're popular Haerin." I say smirking. She just smiles and looks at the floor. "Should I even be walking besides you." I say sarcasticly.

"Of course you can. Your exceptional." She says back sarcasticly. I just giggled and looked forwards, she's too cute.

Haerin took her phone out and looked at the time. She gasped and quickly did something.

She had took my hands. Her hands were in mine.

And she started running and so did I. We were running together.
————————————
We arrived out of breath. Just as we arrived the bell rang.

Her hands were still in mines and I didn't know if I should let go or leave them. She took me to the back of the class, where two empty seats were.

"I'm sorry for just grabbing your hands like that.  I didn't want us to be late." She says scratching her neck. I just nod and sit down still surprised. I could feel my cheeks heating up still thinking about it. I glance at Haerin. She had started taking out her books. And I followed. Then the teacher came in.

"Hi class! I'm Miss, Kim. I'm so happy I can be your teacher this year. I hope we can have an amazing year." I looked at Haerin then back at the teacher. I hope this year will be amazing too.

"Okay! We can  start todays class."
—————————————
Haerin's POV:
I listen to the teacher carefully but keep sneaking glances at Danielle. I COULDNT help it! Shes too pretty. I'm normally never this distracted in class. But Danielle was something else.

As the teacher was speaking, I lean back on my seat a little more, so she didn't see me looking. I was In love with her side profile. Don't get me wrong, not just her side profile but everything about her. But her side profile was so pretty that I couldn't help but look.

Now A face is staring back at me. She looked over her shoulders and stared deep into my eyes. Danielle had noticed me. DANIELLE HAD NOTICED ME! I COULDNT look away.

We stared like that for a few more seconds untill she looked away and went back too listening. WHAT THE HELL HAERIN!!? SHE CAUGHT YOU! What did she think of that.

But she seemed unbothered. I shook my head and went back to "focusing" but I barely coulddd, I was waiting for the end of this period so I could talk to her and you know, get to know her better.
—————————————
(RINGGGG~!!)
It was break time now. Finally. What should I talk about though. I start to think and Danielle was still taking notes. I decide to just ask basic questions first and maybe other things.

As I was about to speak, Ni-ki walks over. Ugh, I knew he was coming to hit on Danielle. He does that too every girl and is a player. I glance at Danielle who was still moving over her notes. Obviously i wasn't gonna let Danielle fall into his trap but I decide to fake sleep. So I could eavesdrop on what he was going to say. I would obviously tell her more about him later though.

I put my head in my arms and lay on my desk.
—————————————
Danielle's POV:
I'm still taking notes when I feel movement next to me. I glance at Haerin who was going to sleep.

So I get out my other stuff for the next class.

As I was doing that. A guy walks over to me.

"Hey, I noticed you during class and thought you were." He starts to act shy. "Pretty." He says scratching his neck. I could tell he was faking being shy.

I give him a forced smile and say thank you. "My name's Ni-ki by the way." I didn't want to be rude so I tell him my name. Then he starts to tell me more about himself. And I wasn't even listening. But kept on a smile. And pretended to listen. I was hoping Haerin would say something or do something.

"We should hang out today after school. I want to get to know you better." I didn't know what to say and I really didn't want too. But I don't want to put on a bad impression on the first day of school! I glance at Haerin and I noticed she was awake. She quickly closed her eyes when I looked at her. She was pretending to sleep this whole time. Ah this girl.

"Ah sorry but I'm hanging out with Haerin!" I pinch Haerin softly under the table. So she could back me up. She quickly got up and looked at me raising her eyebrows. I knew she was listening so I look at Ni-ki.

Then she smirks at me??
————————————
Haerin's POV:
I felt a pinch on the side of my waist. I was shocked and quickly got up and looked at Danielle confused. I raised my eyebrows.

Ohhh, she was trying to signal me about Ni-ki. I was listening to everything they said, so I knew what was happening. She wanted me to make an excuse. Cute.

I smirk at Danielle and look at Ni-ki who was standing in front of us. Waiting.

"Sorry Ni-ki but I'm interested in Danielle." I look at Danielle and watch her reaction. She was really shocked but was totally red. I smile then look back at Ni-ki . "So I advise you to go and find another girl. Because Danielle and me are hanging out tonight." He looked at me. He looked mad and a little was embarrassed. But he scoffed at me acting all tough, and leaves.

I then go back to, "sleeping." I put my head in my hands and lay down.

"HAERIN!" Danielle says smacking my arm. I quickly get up and look at her confused. What I had helped her?? "You were fake sleeping this whole time!" She says a little mad.

"Well yeah. I wanted to hear what Ni-ki was going to say." She crosses her hands and stares at me.

"So you were eavesdropping. But you didn't want to help me?? I think he saw me poke you." She says with furrow eyebrows.

"Well yeah. I didn't want too interfere?" I couldn't think of an excuse. I was staring at her lovely eyes. She was cute when she got mad.

"And what do you mean interested in me?? You could've made up any lie and you chose that??" I laugh at that statement because I knew it wasn't a lie. She just looked at me confused. I decide to dodge that question.

"So Danielle do you want to-" I was about to say something.

"Haerin! Baby~!"

When someone interrupted me.

(Sorry this chapter was a little longer. BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!❤️)