Can i call you Dad?

- This is after the animation "Goodbye" and this is story i written by me so dont try to steal it...

Rain/Dragon Tamer wasnt feeling so happy today and everybody had a worried look even Ser Patrick...reason why cuz he heard a child laugh which made him more and more sad..
After the meeting ended Rain immidiately went out to get fresh air and Ser Patrick followed him right after him..
A child with his father was playing tag and they ran right past him...Dragon Tamer saw their happines toghether and he started to felt jelaous like a lot jelaous, and Ser Patrick gave him a little jumpscare by scaring him from the back..
Lord Patrick: DRAGON TAMER
Rain: GAH!!
Lord Patrick: "he managed to grab his fist before he could hit anyone"
Rain: Im sorry! Please forgive me! I didnt meant to-
Lord Patrick: Dragon Tamer its alright im not angry at you and are you alright?
Rain: Huh?
Lord Patrick: Why were you looking at them?
Rain: Its beacuse they reminded me of my family expasily my mother...
Lord Patrick: What about your father?
Rain: I never had a real father that cared and loved me.. I never felt the "love from parents" and since i lost my home.. i cant.
Lord Patrick: Come in my office later i will give you something and dont tell anyone about it okay.
Rain: Okay.. but am i in trouble again?
Lord Patrick: No your not in trouble just trust me okay..
Rain: Okay Sir i trust you..

Part 2 coming soon