𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝑨𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒂 𝑾𝒚𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆, was born to the powerful Wyvernblade family, known for their close ties with the dragons and the Targaryen blood.

In the distant past, the Wyvernblade family was a poor and lowly family with little power or influence. However, they earned the favor and trust of the Targaryen rulers and were rewarded with a small, but rich plot of land in the Crownlands.

Over generations, the Wyvernblades slowly built their power and prestige, becoming one of the most trusted and powerful families in the kingdom. They became known for their strength and resilience in battle, their fierce loyalty to their dragonriders, and their unshakable dedication to their family and the Targaryen throne.

While the Wyvernblades did not have dragons of their own, they gained favor with the Targaryen rulers and formed a close bond with the dragons. They have been known to hatch and raise dragons throughout the generations, and have even fought alongside them on multiple occasions.

However, they never ride a dragon or own them. They just see them as beloved and loyal companions, not tools to be used and controlled. This unique relationship has led the Wyvernblades to be trusted and respected by the Targaryens and other dragon-riding families.

𝑨𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒂 was born in 97 AC. Her mother, Alerie Wyvernblade, died after the difficult and complicated birth of Aelya. She was born with a fiery red hair like the dragonfire, a strong physical aspect that the Wyvernblade were also known.

Her father, Lord Garlan Wyvernblade, swore to stay true to Alerie's memory and to never take another wife. Though he mourned his loss, he poured all of his love and affection for his wife into his only child, Aelya. He was fiercely loyal to King Viserys, and remained with him to support him.

Aelya grew up alongside Rhaenyra Targaryen, and the two were close friends and confidantes. They often dreamt of grand adventures and ambitions, but knew that they could never stray too far from their duties and loyalty to their family and the crown. Aelya never left her said and helped her trough the difficult and dark times.

However, as the two grew older, they slowly and reluctantly accepted their place as powerful and influential people at the heart of the kingdom. Though still close, the two grew apart and began to lead different lives. Yet, their friendship and shared sense of duty remained strong.

When Aelya grew up, she joined the court and found herself serving and looking after the new queen, Alicent Hightower, as the hand of the Queen. Despite their close friendship from childhood, things had changed and the two did not get along in their new positions. Aelya resented Alicent for marrying Rhaenyra's father and felt that this betrayal tore apart what was once a strong and loving friendship. Despite the awkward arrangement, Aelya did her best to serve and look after Alicent, and she stayed loyal to her family and the crown, and did her duty.