𝟎𝟎𝟑

"ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜɪᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴇ' ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ' ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏʟʏ."

Aelya followed her father through the hallway, keeping a quiet demeanor while listening to his words.

He seemed to be annoyed at the frequent arguments between men, and suggested that they needed a woman to calm things down.

Aelya laughed in response to her father's words, finding them amusing and a bit unexpected. She teased him in return, noting that he had obviously already had a fair amount of wine.

Aelya walked with her father to his chamber."Take some rest, before the council meeting, father." She gently took his hand, and with a quick kiss on the cheek, she left him to prepare for the meeting.

"Oh, are you not staying? I wished to keep talking with my daughter." He asks confused as he looked at her and walked towards a chair in his room.

Aelya looked back at her father as he called out to her, and she considered staying and keeping on talking. "I'm sorry, father." She knew that he was probably lonely in this situation, and she could relate to him on that matter. "I have some duties to full-fill. I see you at the meeting. Don't forget it."

Aelya gave her father a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving him and his room. She softly sighed to herself and started walking as she walked down the hallway.

____

Aelya rushed into the infirmary of the castle, looking for a particular man who she knew had been injured recently.

She quickly found him sitting on a chair, while he was being tended to by a servant who was taking care of his bruises and wounds.

As Aelya approached the knight, she said his name, "Ser Criston." She took a moment to look at him and take in the sight of his wounds, feeling a bit worried and concerned about how he was doing.

"Lady Wyvernblade, you shouldn't be here." The servant said to her politely. "Don't worry, Beth. I can't finish this myself. Can you go see my father, please?" Aelya ordered her sweetly.

The old lady nodded and walked out of the room, closing the doors behind her. Aelya waited her to leave before turning again to the man.

"How do you feel?" She asked him. She soaked a cloth in hot water, before bring it to his face, and gently clean the blood.

Criston just stared at her. "Lady, you shouldn't... you shouldn't be doing this." He tried to say to her, as he realised that servant had left them alone in the room together, which made him a bit nervous. He wondered if Aelya realized the implications of this particular situation.

"I'm just helping a simple knight, that's all." She keeps gently cleaning his wounds. In any moment his eyes leave hers, even she doesn't looks at him.

She looks so beautiful, so precious. Her hair like a burning flame, bringing light and warmth to a cold environment. It flowed like a stream of honey.