𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑪𝒀𝑪𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑬𝑭

Ominicent POV:

~

JAY AND GLORIA

Jay: "What's the key to being a great dad? Ah, that's a tough one."

~

MITCHELL AND CAMERON

Cam: "Giving them freedom to be whatever they want to be. Whether that's a painter, a poet, a pilot, a president of a company, or a country."

Mitch: "Patience."

~

CLAIRE AND PHIL

Phil: "Well, be their buddy.

Claire: "That's you're answer?"

Phil: "And stay in school."

Claire: "No."

Phil: "And don't do drugs."

Claire: "No."

Phil: "Just give me the answer!"

Claire: "Oh, god."

*CLAIRE WALKS AWAY*

~

JAY AND GLORIA

Jay: "Still thinking."

~

Claire, Luke, and Phil are riding bikes in the middle of the street. A woman jogging down the street stops when she sees the family. "Hi Claire!" She greets.

Phil smiles when he notices she's only wearing leggings and a sports bra. "Hi. Um, this is my husband, Phil. And, uh, that's my son, Luke, right there." Claire introduces.

Phil and Luke greet the woman. "Desiree." She introduces herself and shakes Phil's hand.

"Desiree just moved in down the block." Claire turns to her husband, removing her bicycle helmet. "Fun, where?" Phil asks. 

"314."

Phil smiles. "Oh! The two-bedroom cottage with the indoor-outdoor family room."

"Very good." Desiree looks shocked. "How did you--"

Phil cuts her off.  "Bet you're lovin' that steam shower." 

"Phil, that's creepy." Claire tries to stop her husband. "Oh, sorry." Phil apologizes to Desiree. "I'm a real estate agent. We caravanned that house. Great, uh, deck."

Desiree smiles again. "Thanks, I'm just there till my divorce is final."

"Now who is coconuts enough to divorce you?" Phil starts.

Claire immediately wants out of this conversation. "We gotta go, but we'll see you around."

"We should have you over sometime." Phil says.

Desiree smiles and starts walking away. "I'd love it." The young girl waves goodbye to the couple and continues her jog. "She's awesome." Phil turns to his wife.