Awake and the Train

"Do you think she will get up?"

"Eventually, probably."

"it's been days."

I slowly open my eyes to see Pansy, Blaise, and Draco standing by my bed.

"Could you talk any louder?"

Pansy attacks me in a hug and I groan in pain while hugging her back.

"You scared me, (Y/n)," she says and I sit up when she eventually lets me go. I rub my head and look around at all the gifts around me like candies, cards, and even flowers.

I look around for my brother to see if he was here but i don't see him. Maybe he made it out okay.

Professor Dumbledore walks in and smiles at all four of us. Pansy hugs me again before leaving with Blaise at her side, but Malfoy doesn't budge.

"Good afternoon, (Y/n). I see you have some tokens from your admirers."

I look at the professor confused, "Admirers?"

"What happened down in the dungeons between you, your brothers and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So, naturally the whole school knows. I see your brother wrote you some cards as well."

"Harry was here? Is he alright? What about Ron and Hermione?"

Professor Dumbledore nods, "Harry just got out two days ago. Thanks to you, Slytherin won the house cup. If it wasn't for you standing up against Quirrell and trying to save your brother, then Gryffindor won. I am very proud of everything you have accomplished this school year, Ms. Potter."

I nod and smile before watching Professor Dumbledore walk out. I look over at Malfoy and sigh, "what, Malfoy?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way before everything happened. I was being a prick. I was going to leave you these," He pulls out a beautiful bouquet of flowers from under the chair, "the old ones i gave you seemed to be dying."

I take them from him and I smile, "thank you, Draco."

I blush and pull him in for a hug, the scent of Mahogany Apple is strong, but I'm not complaining. I slowly feel Draco hug me back.

"It's good to have you back, (Y/n)."

"Good to be back, Draco."

We pull away and he gets my clothes that Pansy had put in a bag for me.

"Get dressed, I'll put some stuff in your dorm."

He grabs some cards and the flowers before leaving. I get dressed as quickly as I can before Madame Pomfrey comes over.

"Hello, dear! Glad you are up, I'll get these sent to your room, you can go straight to the great hall. I will tell Mr. Malfoy where you are."

I nod and I walk out, and I go to the great hall to try and find everyone. I smile as I see Hermione stand up quickly and run towards me. I hug her tightly and she smiles into my shoulder.

"I am so happy you are awake, (Y/n)," she whispers and i see my brother and Ron come over to join the hug.

-time skip-

I walk out with my things with Pansy.

"I am going to miss you this summer," she sighs, and I nod while smiling a little at her.

"Don't worry, I will try to write you as much as I can, I promise!"

I hug her before going off to find my brother. While I am looking for Harry, I see Draco looking at me with Blaise. He walks away from Blaise and comes over to me while Pansy makes her way to Blaise. 

"I'm sorry how I acted this year, I hope we can be friends next semester," Draco puts his hand out for me to shake.

I smile and pull him into a hug, resting my head on his shoulder, "of course we can, Draco."

I feel him hug me back and I step away, "have a good break, Draco."

"You too, (Y/n)."

I blush and turn around to look for my brother. I walk over to him and Hagrid while smiling at them, "Hello Hagrid."

"Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did ya?"

I smile and shake my head as Hagrid takes out a book for me and Harry. We open the book and see photos of us when we were younger with mom and dad. i smile and touch one of the pages.

"Wow," I smile, and Harry looks up at Hagrid, "thanks, Hagrid."

Harry and I hug Hagrid and I smile while Hagrid hugs us back.

"Go on. To the train. Both of you."

I smile and Hagrid pats our heads while smiling at us, "oh and listen Potters. If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic outside of Hogwarts, you know that."

Hagrid leans closer to us and i look at him, "I do, but your cousin don't. Do he, eh?"

We laugh and Hagrid motions for us to go on the train. We run over and climb the stairs onto the train so we can go home.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?"

I look up at Hermione, "we're not going home, not really."

Hagrid waves one more time and i close the door behind Harry and I. We all sit in a compartment and watch out the window as Hogwarts disappears into the distance. I am going to miss Hogwarts, but I will be back again soon. Our break will go by so quick; I won't even feel it.