chapter six

everyone sign in:

It was the next day

It was the next day. The sisters were over at the Cullen's house as it was daytime, and the pack had the night shifts.

Storm hums to herself while grabbing the eggs, flour, pancake mix, and pans from their original places for breakfast. A whooshing sound was heard causing her to turn her head.

"Morning." She greets Rosalie and Alice, the two leaning against the counter smiling at her.

"Making breakfast for you and Bella?" Rosalie asks, Storm nods her head.

"I was going to go get her but Alexander said she was still asleep."

Alice pops up from the counter and walks over to her to inspect the ingredients. "Want us to help? I can go ask Esme if she could pick out a couple of tomatoes from the garden. She's out there right now." Alice offers.

Storm gives her a grateful look. "Please? I was looking for some in the fridge, but the bag was gone."

"That's because you used all ten tomatoes to make spaghetti. We had tomato sauce in the pantry, but you wanted to go out to the extreme and make it from scratch." Rosalie scoffs but a smile was on her face.

"Hey, I just wanted to try something new. I never made anything from scratch and the spaghetti turned out amazing." She sticks her tongue out at the blonde, Rosalie did it back before the three giggled.

Alice claps her hands. "Alright, I will go get the tomatoes for you and you guys start making the pancakes." Storm snaps her fingers and points to the pixie girl.

"Right. Those are gonna take a while and I need that done before Bella wakes up. She goes crazy for my fluffy chocolate chip pancakes- speaking of which. Rosie-" She turns to said girl, Rosalie already knew what she wanted and walks over to the pantry to get the chocolate chips and hands them to her. Storm pecks the vampire's cheek with a bright smile. "You're the best."

Rosalie rolls her eyes, "I know, I am." Storm giggles.

"Are you guys cooking? Hey, short stack." Emmett rubs Storm's hair, messing up the curls she very much struggled taming this morning.

"Emmett." Rosalie scolds her husband.

"Em, seriously?" Storm smacks his hand away from her head causing him to laugh. "I struggled with this mane this morning."

"Just for me to mess it up in seconds." He jokes, Storm huffs and flashed her supernatural eyes at him causing him to mockingly flinch. "Oh, I'm so scared." Storm mimics him and sent him a shocking feeling in the mind but not enough to hurt him. "Ow!" He clenches his head.

Rosalie chuckles at the girl from her using her powers on her husband. "Serves you right."

"I got them~" Alice sang, bouncing back into the kitchen holding ten freshly plucked tomatoes.