chapter ten

Storm was upset

Storm was upset.

Like Edward had her on ten and she doesn't even know why she was that angry. He only told her that she couldn't go over to Emily's to tell her best friends she's pregnant.

To him, they'll think worse about their baby that was growing inside of her. Unfamiliar with no information about vampire babies. He feels as if they'll hurt her just to kill it. The Cullens agreed as well in fear for the hybrid woman.

Which is why Storm is currently wobbling her way out of the house, as fast as she can, and into her car, ignoring their protests.

"Storm. Storm!" Edward calls from the house, not able to walk any further as Storm put up a shield around it to prevent any of them to stop her.

"I'm done talking to y'all! I'll be back later." Storm gives her family a glare and cranks up the car before driving off.

As she gets near the Emily's she sends a message to the trio, letting them know that she was almost there. They respond back, saying that they were already there.

Five minutes go by and she arrives. Her eyes look out the windshield as the shapeshifters rush out the house and smiles brightly at her, waving.

"Storms' back!"

"Storm's, here!"

"It's just Storm!"

When the trio walks out of the house, Storm takes a deep breath, preparing herself for their reactions.

A knock on her window causes her to turn her head. Clara, Jai, and Camden give her a reassuring nod, making sure she was okay. She returns it and looks down.

"You're ready to meet your extended family?" She mumbles to her belly, rubbing it. A pause goes by as if she was listening to her baby answer. "Okay...here we go."

She turns the car off and gets out slowly, holding onto the car door as the trio help her. The pack were confused on why they were helping her, the moment of confusion leaves when they move out of the way, revealing Storm's form. Their faces falter at the sight of her.

Storm holds the lower part of her belly, a small smile on her face. "Hi, guys." She waves.

The trio reads the emotions on their friends' face and shuffles to protectively stand in front of her as the pack goes silent.

Storm's eyes shift between each of them before landing on Jake who was staring at her with a worried expression.

"Can you guys say something, please?" Storm tells them.

"How- how is that possible?" Embry finally speaks, he slowly walks over to her. Storm meets him halfway and places a hand on Camden's arm when he goes to push his boyfriend's hand away from her belly.

Embry gently rubs her stomach as she answers him. "You see when two people are in love, they do this thing called-"

"Storm." Jake cuts her off, a frown on his face at her trying to be funny.