EPILOGUE

26 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈:

"Congrats, Mrs.Choi and Mr Choi! You have a healthy son, right here!" The doctor said as she handed the newborn baby to his father.
Now i'll let you two enjoy your stay with your newborn baby, please let me know when you decided a name for him! The doctor said as he left.

"Let me hold him, darling."Namji said as she was looking at her newborn son.

"Of course, take your time.I'll go bring Haneul, so she can meet her younger brother."Jongcheol said as he left the hospital room and hurried to get the elevator.

Namji pov:
I can't believe all of this, after 9 months, I finally got to see my boy...He takes a lot after me, his nose, his eyes..He will be a handsome man when he will grow up...I also hope he will take after his father and be a gentleman as well. Even if he won't be the best,I will teach him how to treat girls, never disrespect them and always to look after them and help them when they need it..I don't know anything about you yet, but I can feel that you are going to be a good soul.

Jongcheol pov:
I was on my way to pick up my oldest daughter, Haneul, from my mom's house so she can meet her newborn brother..I wonder if Namji thought about a name, I was thinking about naming him San, that means mountain, as Haneul's name means sky..I really want to name our boy San, so he can be a comforting hill for others..I really hope Namji will agree on this..Oh I'm already here,let's get Haneul and go back to my beautiful wife and our son.

       3rd person pov:
  "Haneul, eomma! I'm home..." Jongcheol said as he made his way through the door, still in his shoes he started towards  to his daughter's room.

"Appa! You're here, but where is eomma?" Little Haneul said as she made her way towards her father.

"She's still at hospital, with your little brother, don't you want to see them both, hmm?" Jongcheol husked while patting her little head.

"Yes,yes, appa, pleaseee!"Haneul said jumping happily.

"Alright my beautiful sky, let's go see them!" Jongcheol said as he picked her up.

"Leaving so soon? How is Namji,is she okay?" Jongcheol's mother asked as she made her way towards the front door.

"She's feeling good, eomma, now please excuse us but we really have to go, Namji is waiting for both of us.." Jongcheol said as he put a long coat on her daughter.

"Alright then, please visit me after" She said while giving a weakly smile..

"Of course,eomma!" He said before waving and finally leaving

     The drive to the hospital was a silent one since Haneul fell asleep. Jongcheol kept wondering if his wife will agree on naming there son, San..

"Come on, Haneul! We're here." Jongcheol said picking up his daughter from the backseat.

"Put me down, i'll walk by myself!" Haneul said kicking her feet in the air.

"Alright then, let's go."

*5 minutes later and they are at the hospital's door room*

"Be quiet, darling, since you're mom might be sleeping" Jongcheol said opening the door slowly

"Hi sweetie, please be quiet your little brother just fell asleep!" Namji said while looking at her wide smiled daughter.

"Hi eomma! May i see him, pretty pleaseee?~" Haneul said happily while looking with puppy eyes at her mother

"Of course, baby, just be quiet and don't wake him up" Namji said.

"He looks like you a lot, darling,so I was thinking about naming San, you know, so he can be a comforting hill for others, if you don't agree it's okay..."Joncheol said looking a bit sad about the last part

"Of course,love, San it is then!" Namji said smiling widely at her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the age of 8:

"I'm so sorry, ma'am but your son might never feel love towards someone,if im not wrong he has an rare disease,there are a few cases with this disease, and it can't be healed, just from a miracle or something like that, this disease it's called hypopituitarism.." The doctor said with some papers in his hands.

"How are you so sure about this! HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LYING TELL ME!" Namji screamed breaking down.

"M-mom please calm down, it's not a big deal.."
8 year old San said trying to calm down his mother.

"You don't tell me what to do." Namji said looking angry

"Im really sorry ma'am, now please, you may leave"The doctor said pointing towards to the door.

"Oh I will leave! And i'll make sure your cabinet gets closed down!" Namji said grabbing San's hand and leaving angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did the doctor said, what problem does San have?" Jongcheol asked his wife that walked into the house like a tornado.

"WHAT DID HE SAY? HE SAID THAT THIS KID CAN'T FEEL LOVE AND OH MY GOD HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HIM MARRY A WOMAN FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COMPANY, WE'RE SO SCREWED JUST BECAUSE OF HIM."

"Honey, please don't say this, we'll find a way, stop blaming him, it's not his fault, it's just the way he is,also please stop screaming." Jongcheol said with an anger in his voice clearly mad at his wife

"WHATEVER, IM THE ONLY ONE NORMAL IN THIS HOUSE! YOU AND THE KIDS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD! AND YOU, YOU BETTER NOT TALK TO ME AGAIN ONLY IF I'M THE ONE THAT WILL START TALKING TO YOU, UNDERSTOOD?"Namji said screaming at the 8 year old

"yes..I'm sorry" San said with tears in his eyes

"IT HURTS TO REMEMBER HOW
CLOSE WE WERE BACK THEN"