-3-

"L-lens?" Soichi pointed at the thing.

He looks up and sees the camera. He pauses for a moment, in quite an awe over what he was just looking at. Yuto notices that Soichi was pointing out of the camera, and he follows what the lad was trying to show him. It was such a rare, yet old model that he never even dared to dream of having. It was an expensive one, and he knew it. Yuto would usually never be able to afford such a camera. It was.. A dream come true.

"Woah.." He replied in surprise as he takes a few steps towards it. Soichi asked in curiosity.

What will you do to the lens?"

As he picked up the camera, Yuto learned that it's still working. He tested it out. Yuto picks up the camera, and tests it out. He inspects it for a while, and seems like it's working perfectly fine. He puts in the film, and turns the camera on, before adjusting all the settings according to the light.

He smiles, as he looks up at Soichi.

"I will shoot some memories for us to keep. We will never forget this night, and the things we have been through." He answers, in a happy tone. He could not wait to get the photos back. As soon he took a photo of the cat, Yuto finds himself in a forest. Soichi wasn't around, but the cat was still on his side.

He realized that through the camera, He could open worlds/timelines, and cannot break it. The snap feature of the camera would be clicked in a instant, Yuto would be finding himself in another world/timeline.

He looks at the camera, confused for a moment. He looks around, and finds himself in a forest. His companion is no where to be found, but the cat is still with him.

"Hm.. What the.."

  He muttering to himself as he looks at his camera, quite confused. It was as if the snap of the camera transported him into a whole new scenery and world.

"I.. Guess I need to experiment more with this camera." He concluded, and took another snap. Just to test out the theory.

Word count: 370 words.