Chapter 2

After for what seemed like an eternity staring into each other's eyes Y/N speaks up "Are you okay I saw how scared you looked" "I'm fine if it wasn't for you who knows what would he have done" then soon after the paramedics arrive "Hey you said this wasn't the first time you've been stabbed before is that true?" Momo asks just about when Y/N was about to answer the paramedics said he has to go to the emergency to stop the bleeding then they guide him to the exit with his sister following quickly behind "Hey wait I don't even know your name!" But it was useless her rescuer left then the rest of the group surrounds Momo "Oh my god Momo are you okay he didn't hurt right??" Jihyo quickly "No I'm fine just a bit shaken up that's all" Momo reassures Jihyo "Luckily that guy was able to protect you momo and I say he's pretty cute" Nayeon smiles "Now is not the time for that Nay" Mina says rolling her eyes "But she's right if that guy wasn't there who knows what that psycho would've done" Tzuyu softly says "Well now JYP will definitely know about the situation with Heechul Momo it's best that we make our way over to his office" Jihyo looking at momo "Momo? Are you sure you okay?" Sana asks waving her hands toward momo "Uhh yea sorry just was thinking of something" she cracks a small smile "Or thinking about somebody perhaps" Dahyun nudges her arm "Alright stop it you guys Unnie Kim says the van is about 3 mins away let's make our way to the back" Jihyo commands as the girls make their way to the back Momo couldn't help but smile remembering of when she locked eyes with her rescuer.

Meanwhile at the Local Hospital

"Alight Mr L/N we fully stitched you up it should heal in no time" the doctor says as he throws away the latex gloves his used "Thank you I truly appreciate it" then the doctor notices the tired eyes on Y/N and decides to grab his small flashlight "may I do a quick eye check Mr. L/N" he politely asks "Just Y/N is fine and uhhhh..... yea go ahead but for what may I ask" the doctor then proceeds flashing the light on Y/N eyes and sees how red they are and notices the bags under his eyes. "Y/N when was the last time you had a good night's rest" the doctor asks "Uhhh well honestly I don't remember maybe when I was redeployed to Afghanistan I think not quite sure to be honest" "And when was this??" "About 4 years ago" "I see and are you currently in the military?" "No I was medically discharged due to my injuries I suffered on the battlefield" "Well Y/N I believe you suffer from a serious case of PTSD" "Tell me something I don't know doc" Y/N chuckles "Are you taking any short of medication for it back home?" "Uhh no I decided to not go with the medication I've seen what it does to people I rather endure the episodes compared to getting addicted to pills" "Okay well what I recommend you doing when you get back to the states is to give therapy as chance" "I'll keep that in mind doc" as Y/N stands from the chair "What you did today was very noble of you Y/N so please that it easy on that arm until it heals completely " the doctor goes to the shake his hand and then Y/N leaves the room and makes his way to his little sister who's waiting in the lobby then quickly makes his way to her.

"How you holding up sis?" Y/N walks up to her she didn't say a thing just immediately went to hug you then you hug her back "I was so scared Y/N this is my fault" she sadly says "hey hey hey don't you for a second believe that okay? Me getting hurt is not your fault it was that crazy ass guy who was harassing her" he reassures her. "That crazy guy was Momos ex they had a pretty bad breakup and he didn't take it well and got kicked out of the boy group he was in" "Come one let's head back to your place and we can order some lunch" "Sounds good and I still can't believe you rescued Momos plus I saw you two locking eyes love at sight huh" Claire playfully says "Oh stop it but I'll admit she's a beautiful woman" as they make their way to the entrance of the hospital they see a black suv with two men in suits standing in front of it "Mr L/N?" One of the men asks. "Uhh yes is there anything I could help you with?" "Yes we're with JYP Entertainment on behalf of the company we would like thank you for today also the boss himself would like to give his thanks personally if you would please enter the Vehicle sir" as the other gentleman smile then opens the door for you" "Yes! Of course he'll go!!" Claire excitedly says "Well guess we're going to see this JYP guy then, is it okay for my sister to come too? She's the reason why I went to the event in the first place" "Of course sir" "Alright then let's go" the two siblings enter the SUV then soon they make the trip to JYP