Chapter 5

Momo & Y/N: I like Y/N/I like Momo

"Momo we know" "We knew ever since you two met" Sana and Mina say "Really? It's that obvious huh?" Momo laughs "Uhhhhhh yea we all know you like him and it's super obvious he feels the same way" Sana replies.

Elsewhere...

"Yea I know what else is new??" Claire bluntly says "Wait you knew??" "No shit big brother I mean come on the times I've gone over to visit I've seen the way you look at her like she's the only person in the room. We all been waiting for the day for either one of you to finally tell the other how you guys felt" "Wait when you mean "We" you mean...." "Yea the rest of the twice girls know" "WHAT?" "Yup and honestly they approve of the idea of you and momo being a couple" "What about you?" "Are you kidding my brother being in a relationship with one of the members of twice you know how amazing that sounds me and momo will be sisters in law" "Pump your brakes Claire you're thinking way to ahead" "Yea you're right but honestly you two are meant for each other unlike that slut of an ex of yours" "Her name is Elizabeth" "Whatever she slept with your next door neighbor while you were risking your life in Afghanistan it's been 2 years Y/N it's time to give love a chance" "Its just that why would momo like someone like me I'm a mess" "First off you're not a mess and second didn't you say you're sleeping better thanks to her?" "Yea" "So dummy it's obvious she truly cares about you" "So....how do I tell her?" "Leave that to me big brother I have an idea" "Alright I gotta go gonna make some dinner for the girls" "Okay love you Y/N" "Love you too sis bye" Y/N hangs up "I wonder what's her idea"

Claire's POV

"Yes it's finally happening it's time to call Sana" dials Sana "Hey Sana.....MOMO SAID SHE LIKES HIM!?!?! We have to help those two they are hopeless........the trip to Okinawa is perfect........"

One Week Later

Today was the day Twice's trip to Okinawa to film their music video, and Y/N had gone full bodyguard mode him and along the hired staff standing outside waiting on the girls. "Alright everyone remember to stay on comms all 3 vehicles stick together like glue got it" Y/N commands "YES SIR!" "Good" Then Y/N sees the girls making their way outside along side their manager "Eyes up they're making their way out now" Last night the girls decided for Momo, Sana, and Mina to ride with Y/N obviously the other 8 girls were in on the plan to have Momo and Y/N get together, then J-line walks up to Y/N "Good morning Y/N-Kun!" Sana excitedly says "Morning Y/N" Mina says after a short yawn still trying to wake up Y/N smiles and nods then he sees Momo wearing something familiar "Morning Momo and you're finally wearing the Metallica shirt I gave you" "Yup decided to finally wear it wanted to show it off to the paparazzi when we make it to the airport so whatcha think"

 "Alright everyone remember to stay on comms all 3 vehicles stick together like glue got it" Y/N commands "YES SIR!" "Good" Then Y/N sees the girls making their way outside along side their manager "Eyes up they're making their way out now" Last n...

"It suits you maybe a tad bit too big but it looks nice on you gonna get you more shirts from them, adorable metal head come on we have to get going" Momo enters the SUV Y/N shuts the door and makes his way to the drivers side and enters the vehicle "All stations everyone accounted for?" Speaking into his earpiece, Momo found it extremely hot seeing Y/N like that "Okay next stop the airport stay frosty yea?" Then he looks back at the 3 girls "Time for a little music don't you think"