💙Panic Attack Part 2💙

Anti-Cosmo's POV
Once Jorgen poofed Timothy and his godparents away, I turned my attention towards (Y/N) as she was still having a panic attack. "Jorgen we need to get her out of here right away!" Jorgen looked down as he let out a big sigh and lit his wand up before we were poofed back to my castle. We helped (Y/N) onto a couch in the living room. The other Anti-Fairies were flying in and around the room. "Away with you, lot! I need to be alone with my godchild!" The Anti-Fairies knew better than to argue with me in my state and poofed away from the castle. I quickly poofed (Y/N)'s (stuffed animal, security blanket or pillow) in case of an emergency for her to hold onto.

She was still holding onto me as I rubbed circles on her back and her hair. She was starting to calm down a bit, but her face was red from crying. "(Y/N), everything is going to be alright," I reassured her as she was calming down more as she stared at me. "AC?", She said as she said my nickname. I smiled as I hugged her gently. "Everything is alright. Everything is okay now." Jorgen looked at us with worry as he sat on the chair beside us. "(Y/N), whatever Timmy did you need to tell us right now."

Your POV
I looked at Anti-Cosmo as he stroked my back gently. "Timmy and I got into a scuffle at school because ever since I got Anti-Cosmo as a godparent, he has been acting strange. We used to be best friends and I saw his godparents on accident so I was curious and wanted to know about them." Jorgen nodded for me to continue. "So then I asked if there was opposite fairies and he told me about them so I thought I wanted one myself. He wasn't too happy about the trial after I was awarded with the choice of an Anti-Fairy. I then got a note from my locker about Anti-Cosmo meeting me at the football field and I saw Timmy and his godparents."

Jorgen looked at Anti-Cosmo in confusion. "I didn't send her a note! Honest!" Anti-Cosmo showed Jorgen the note and wrote down the same thing in his own handwriting. "I write in cursive not print." Jorgen nodded at this and took both notes for his pocket. "I will need this to show to the Fairy Council. They have kept a sharp eye on Turner for the past years ever since he wished no one would age. He's going to a get a punishment for sure." I began to panic again. "No please!" Anti-Cosmo started to rub my back gently. "Jorgen I think it's best to give him a light punishment and not take away his godparents. I don't want to be a person with special treatment for having a Anti-Fairy as an godparent."

Jorgen started to think it over as he saw me begin to panic again. "Alright. I think I will need to give him a fair punishment like a limitation on wishes. As for Cosmo and Wanda, I will need to see them personally for causing you to panic as well. That is highly against the rules, even for a godchild to have an Anti-Fairy as a godparent. I hope you feel better soon, (Y/N). Anti-Cosmo, make sure she is as comfortable as she can be." He poofed away as I hugged Anti-Cosmo again, wiping away my tears.

"Are you feeling better, (Y/N)?" I nodded as I pulled away. "I think I need to relax for a while. Maybe some (Favorite Food) and (Favorite Show) for tonight." Anti-Cosmo nodded as we started to walk off to get comfortable and Anti-Cosmo began to make (Favorite Food). I got into my pajamas and was thinking about how Anti-Cosmo saw me today. I frowned at that as I went back into my bedroom with Anti-Cosmo poofing in just in time. "Alright, deary, I got you your favorite food and you can watch your shows for the rest of the evening."

I tried my best to smile and he noticed it right away. "What's the matter, (Y/N)?" I shook my head as I hugged Anti-Cosmo tightly. "I'm sorry. I feel so weak today." Anti-Cosmo looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean by that?" I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face. "I was weak by having a panic attack. You don't know this about me, but I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when I was back in Earth." Anti-Cosmo pulled me in front of him. "(Y/N), stop it please. I don't think you are weak for having anxiety. It's a medical condition and you cannot help it nor does that change who you are as a human being."

He led me down to sit on my bed and wiped away my tears with a handkerchief. "Now believe me when I say I will never think of you as weak or below me for having a medical condition. Fairies for centuries have thought of us as vile, disgusting creatures that have no moral values on any life form whatsoever. I don't think that is true and I came to you right away when you were having your panic attack. I was furious when Turner decided to do such a horrible thing to you." I smiled as he stroked my shoulder gently.

"Thank you, Anti-Cosmo." He smiled as he hugged me back and set me on my bed where I was laying against my pillows with my legs out. "Now then, we can watch your movie and have your favorite food." I was looking at him with concern. "But what about the meeting?" Anti-Cosmo shook his head. "Oh pish posh, dear. I called everyone that I had an family emergency to attend to and that is to take care of you for the rest of the evening." I smiled as we both settled in to watch (Favorite Movie) while eating (Favorite Food) for the evening until we both fell asleep.