💙Panic Attack Part 3💙

Warning: Violence

Your POV
I accidentally fell asleep during the movie and woke up to see the television off. I stretched my arms above my head and looked outside to see it pouring rain. The smell alone made me feel calmer and comfortable. I looked behind me to see Anti-Cosmo sleeping soundly. I covered him up and went downstairs to make us some breakfast. I got the eggs and bacon out and made some crumpets for Anti-Cosmo. I was thinking about him when I got off of school yesterday and I didn't realize his handwriting was cursive. My heart broke at the thought of that and I have no idea if he would feel the same way. I turned around to face the doorway as I heard a loud poof sound and Anti-Cosmo stood with a yawn.

"Good morning, (y/n). How did you sleep?" I smiled as he came in with a big hug. "Yes. I feel so much better than yesterday." Anti-Cosmo smiled as he saw the newspaper on his spot at the table with some of the fresh cooked bacon, eggs, and crumpets. "My word, weren't you a busy bee this morning!" I sat down with my (coffee/tea/milk/juice) and we ate our breakfast with the sound of the pouring rain outside. Once we finished our breakfast, I suggested we sit outside on the porch with his tea and my (tea/coffee/milk/juice). "Sure, love. Just be careful coming out," Anti-Cosmo said as I got a comfy blanket from my bedroom.

I smiled at the nickname as I ran back upstairs to get my blanket and I saw something in the corner of my eye. "Hello (Y/n)...", I heard Timmy's voice as he came out from behind the door. He had an angry look on his face as Cosmo and Wanda looked at me with more anger. "What are you all doing here?! Get out!!", I said as I opened my door for him to leave. Timmy frowned at my request. "No way! You got me into big trouble all because of your panic attack. You are so gullible and pathetic! I got away from Jorgens radar for a while. Until then, I will make you pay for what you did."

Anti-Cosmos POV

I watched the rain as it came down pretty hard. I checked my pocket watch and looked back up at the castle. "Is (Y/n) alright?", I thought to myself, "She's been gone for a while. Maybe I should check up on her." I got up and headed inside and I heard something coming from upstairs. "What the blazes?" I asked as I was about to go upstairs until I heard the front door burst open to reveal Jorgen. "Where is he? Where is Turner?!", he barked. "I have no idea. My godchild and I have been here all morning!"

Crash!

Jorgen and I blinked up at the stairs and raced ourselves as quickly as we could to (Y/n)'s bedroom. We listened into it as we heard Timmy's voice coming from the other side. "Had enough? Are you going to call Jorgen to tell him not to punish me and my fairies?" My anger was boiling over as I shot the door open.

Your POV

I felt another punch to my gut as Timmy hit me. My mirror was broke as I tried to fight off Cosmo and Wanda, but they held my arms as I tried to get away. My eye was bruised, my nose was bleeding, and my ribs were probably bruised, if not broken. Timmy's arms were covered in scratches as I tried to get back at him, but no other damage was inflicted on him as he ordered Cosmo and Wanda to hold me back. "Had enough? Are you going to call Jorgen to tell him not to punish me and my fairies?" I looked at him as he held my chin in his face. I reacted with a spit to his face.

Timmy wiped his face and pulled back with his fist to connect with my gut again until the door was blasted open. I took the opportunity to kick Cosmo and Wanda in their legs to let me go as I huddled over to Anti-Cosmo. He held me close as I was hugging him with tears streaming down my face. Jorgen came in with his wand pointed at Cosmo and Wanda taking away their wands. "YOU ARE BOTH HEREBY BANISHED FROM ENTERING ANTI-FAIRY WORLD AND ARE SENTENCED TO FAIRY WORLD ACADEMY!!!", Jorgen yelled as Timmy's eyes widened with shock.

"No wait! Please don't take them away from me!", Timmy begged as Anti-Cosmo held me close to him and whispered something to Jorgen. "I think for Turner's punishment will have to be cleaning Fairy World as a janitor without any magic for...", Anti-Cosmo looked at me with the injuries that Timmy inflicted on. "A year or two, Jorgen." Jorgen thought it over and nodded. "It's settled. Timmy Turner you will clean Fairy World for 2 years maximum from top to bottom everyday, as well as counseling for your behavior. Cosmo and Wanda, since you encouraged violence and did nothing to stop that, you will have to be put back in Fairy World Academy and no magic is allowed unless for training purposes. NOW BEGONE!!!" Jorgen sent them away.

Anti-Cosmo held me close as we were going down the stairs. "I need to tend to your injuries, dear. I think you have bruised ribs and a nose. Your eye will have to be rechecked for vision purposes once the swelling goes down." I was hyperventilating as Anti-Cosmo got me into a office that he uses for medical reasons. "Ssh, ssh. It's alright now. He won't hurt you ever again," Anti-Cosmo said as he got me up on a table and did an X-ray on my face and chest. Jorgen was close by and was making some important phone calls to the Fairy World Academy.

"The good news is that your nose and ribs are only bruised, but you will need to be careful for a couple weeks." I looked at Anti-Cosmo and hugged him close to me. "I can't go back to college, Anti-Cosmo! I want to stay here with you!" Anti-Cosmo's eyes widened as he hugged me back. "If that is what you want, (Y/n), I will honor your decision." I looked at him with tears streaming down my face. "I love you so much. I know it's taboo for a human to like an Anti-Fairy, but I don't care. I love you so much....I have been wanting to tell you for so long, but I couldn't tell you right away." Anti-Cosmo looked down at me and kissed my head gently. "Jorgen?"

Jorgen looked at us with a small smile, which was very rare to see. "I don't need to bring this up right away with the council. However, that is your decision to let them know if you both want laws to have godchild be with Fairies, Anti-Fairies, or other magical creatures. For now, take it easy and call me if anything else happens." Jorgen went away and I looked at Anti-Cosmo with love. "Well this certainly has been an exciting day, hasn't it?"

Anti-Cosmo chuckled as I leaned in for a kiss and he followed. "Indeed it has been, my dear. I will need to make some appointments for my councilmen to follow up soon. However, I need a break to take care of my love while she heals."

Author's Note: Yes I changed for reader-chan to be in college rather than high school. It didn't feel right to me so I updated part 1 of panic attack. :)