THE SENATE

The Senate President
The Hon. Senator Everleigh Del Castillo (57 years old)

The Senate President Pro-Tempore
The Hon. Senator Travis Araneta, Meritocrat of National Defense (Democrat) (75 years old)

The Senior Senators
The Hon. Senator Margaret Dayrit, Meritocrat of Justice (Liberal) (68 years old)
The Hon. Senator Joseph Abdullah, Meritocrat of Foreign Affairs (Nationalist) (66 years old)
The Hon. Senator Mylo Lachica, Meritocrat of Labor and Employment (Conservative) (63 years old)
The Hon. Senator Maeve Bolivar, Meritocrat of Science and Technology (Republican) (70 years old)

The Senators
The Hon. Senator Sienna Gonzaga, Meritocrat of Information and Communications Technology (Nationalist) (75 years old)
The Hon. Senator Cain Dominguez, Meritocrat of Interior and Local Government (Conservative) (74 years old)
The Hon. Senator Langston Sibayan, Meritocrat of Trade and Industry (Democrat) (74 years old)
The Hon. Senator Camilo Guillermo, Meritocrat of Agriculture (Democrat) (66 years old)
The Hon. Senator Jade Rosales, Meritocrat of Budget and Management (Democrat) (66 years old)
The Hon. Senator Ahmir De Vera, Meritocrat of Finance (Nationalist) (63 years old)
The Hon. Senator Jayda De Ocampo, Meritocrat of Health (Conservative) (58 years old)
The Hon. Senator Francis Del Mundo, Meritocrat of Tourism (Nationalist) (56 years old)
The Hon. Senator Kellen Garrido, Meritocrat of Environment and Natural Resources (Republican) (55 years old)
The Hon. Senator Isaac Ayson, Meritocrat of Energy (Liberal) (53 years old)
The Hon. Senator Hope Cabasag, Meritocrat of Education (Liberal) (35 years old)
The Hon. Senator Jedidiah Credo, Meritocrat of Transportation (Liberal) (34 years old)
The Hon. Senator Meadow Ferolino, Deputy Meritocrat of Labor and Employment (Republican) (41 years old)
The Hon. Senator Cassius Abas, Deputy Meritocrat of Agriculture (Conservative) (56 years old)
The Hon. Senator Miller Andres, Deputy Meritocrat of Foreign Affairs (Republican) (52 years old)