THE HOUSE OF COMMONS

The Speaker
The Hon. Sergio Barrientos, MP (73 years old)

The Deputy Speakers
The Hon. Maryam Macapagal, MP, Prime Deputy Speaker for Government, Minister of Education (Republican) (58 years old)
The Hon. Shepherd Peñaranda, MP, Second Deputy Speaker for Government, Minister of Foreign Affairs (Republican) (57 years old)
The Hon. Kimora Tecson, MP, Deputy Speaker for Opposition, Shadow Minister of Energy (Democrat) (66 years old)

Her Excellency's Government
The Hon. Shawn Eusebio, MP, Prime Minister (Republican) (65 years old)
The Hon. Rylan Decena, MP, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Tourism (Republican) (60 years old)
The Hon. Quinn Castillon, MP, Minister of Health (Republican) (52 years old)
The Hon. Alina De Asis, MP, Minister of Agriculture (Republican) (50 years old)
The Hon. Selah Sy, MP, Minister of Budget and Management (Republican) (48 years old)
The Hon. Kingsley Clemente, MP, Minister of Justice (Republican) (40 years old)
The Hon. Enoch Barrios, MP, Minister of Finance (Republican) (36 years old)
The Hon. Eithan Ponce, MP, Minister of Transportation (Republican) (33 years old)
The Hon. Kyler Pangilinan, MP, Minister of Environment and Natural Resources (Republican) (32 years old)
The Hon. Kace Pino, MP, Minister of Labor and Employment (Republican) (32 years old)
The Hon. Nixon Bañares, MP, Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry (Republican) (31 years old)
The Hon. Lea Padernal, MP, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology (Republican) (73 years old)
The Hon. Case Somera, MP, Deputy Minister of Interior and Local Government (Republican) (71 years old)
The Hon. Bobby Mata, MP, Deputy Minister of National Defense (Republican) (66 years old)
The Hon. Roberto Diego, MP, Deputy Minister of Finance (Republican) (66 years old)
The Hon. Brylon Bernardino, MP, Deputy Minister of Energy (Republican) (61 years old)
The Hon. Angel Soberano, MP, Deputy Minister of Tourism (Republican) (44 years old)
The Hon. Scarlette Eugenio, MP, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Republican) (41 years old)
The Hon. Harlem Deguzman, MP, Deputy Minister of Environment and Natural Resources (Republican) (37 years old)
The Hon. Rodrigo Lucas, MP, Deputy Minister of Transportation (Republican) (44 years old)
The Hon. Vicente Tayag, MP, Minister of Energy (Conservative) (63 years old)
The Hon. Kyson Adriano, MP, Minister of Trade and Industry (Conservative) (62 years old)
The Hon. Maria Bayot, MP, Minister of Interior and Local Government (Conservative) (45 years old)
The Hon. Rayan Montes, MP, Minister of National Defense (Conservative) (34 years old)
The Hon. Karsyn Labrador, MP, Minister of Information and Communications Technology (Conservative) (72 years old)
The Hon. Grant Olivar, MP, Minister of Science and Technology (Conservative) (69 years old)
The Hon. Braylee Arce, MP, Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Technology (Conservative) (47 years old)
The Hon. Amelie Oliveros, MP, Deputy Minister of Labor and Employment (Conservative) (43 years old)
The Hon. Ellianna Matias, MP, Deputy Minister of Agriculture (Conservative) (39 years old)
The Hon. Ronin De Dios, MP, Deputy Minister of Health (Conservative) (31 years old)

Her Excellency's Loyal Opposition
The Hon. Gianna Viloria, MP, Leader of the Opposition (Democrat) (69 years old)
The Hon. Murphy Salazar, MP, Deputy Leader of the Opposition, Shadow Minister of Agriculture (Democrat) (68 years old)
The Hon. Callie Dimaano, MP, Shadow Minister of Labor and Employment (Democrat) (59 years old)
The Hon. Imani Bueno, MP, Shadow Minister of Health (Democrat) (59 years old)
The Hon. Dior Evangelista, MP, Shadow Minister of Justice (Democrat) (59 years old)
The Hon. Davion Fronda, MP, Shadow Minister of Tourism (Democrat) (53 years old)
The Hon. Lyra Mejia, MP, Shadow Minister of Foreign Affairs (Democrat) (51 years old)
The Hon. Judith Asuncion, MP, Shadow Minister of Budget and Management (Democrat) (37 years old)
The Hon. Alaya Mallorca, MP, Shadow Minister of Environment and Natural Resources (Democrat) (34 years old)
The Hon. Alessandra Rosete, MP, Shadow Minister of Science and Technology (Liberal) (44 years old)
The Hon. Zaria Candelaria, MP, Shadow Minister of National Defense (Liberal) (35 years old)
The Hon. Daniella Real, MP, Shadow Minister of Information and Communications Technology (Liberal) (32 years old)
The Hon. Abel Rosas, MP, Shadow Minister of Transportation (Liberal) (62 years old)
The Hon. Oakley Herrera, MP, Shadow Minister of Education (Liberal) (44 years old)
The Hon. Roselyn Malate, MP, Shadow Minister of Trade and Industry (Liberal) (33 years old)
The Hon. Mckenzie Villas, MP, Shadow Minister of Finance (Nationalist) (59 years old)
The Hon. Arlo Parungao, MP, Shadow Minister of Interior and Local Government (Nationalist) (57 years old)