The Trial

-𝙹𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

Today is the day Ryoba to prove if she's guilty or not for murdering Inoe. '𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑜𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟.' I thought to myself. "Good Morning Dad." Ama said "Good morning too sweetie." I said "Is your sister awake now?" I ask "Yes, she's awake why?" Ama asks, "I'm going somewhere so I told Mrs.Urubashi that I'll drop you guys off to her house." I said "When will you comeback? And what about Mom?" Ama asks, "I'll pick you guys up before dinner. And don't worry to much about your mom." I said "Now tell your sister to get ready so we can go now." I said

-𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

"Sister!" I said, as I go inside her room. "What?" Sister asks, "Dad said go get change so we can go to Kana's house because dad's going somewhere." I said, "Ok" Sister said after we got change I asked sister to tie my hair "Sister can you braid my hair please?" I asks "Sure, let me just tie my hair up." She said, then she braided my hair then we went down stairs.

Ama's clothes

Ayano's clothes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ayano's clothes

-𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

"Dad we're done now." Amane said, Ama's looking pretty down today, she's still probably worried about Mom. "Ok, let's go now make sure that you have everything you need." Dad said "We have all the things we'll bring, let's go now dad." I said, then going inside the car. We drove about 23 minutes then we finally arrived at Kana's house.

"Good morning Mrs.Urubashi, thank you for agreeing to babysit them." Dad said "No, don't worry about it I don't mind it at all, after all our kids are friends." Mrs.Urubashi said. "Thank you so much, but anyways I'll get going now behave yourself guys ok?" Dad said, "Ok, dad don't worry I'll look after Ama so she won't do anything clumsy." I said. Dad said a last good bye then we went inside.

"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" Mrs. Urubashi said "No, we haven't eaten yet and I'm hungry now" Ama said, "Ok, I'll prepare you guys breakfast and Kana's upstairs she's still probably asleep so you can wake her up". Mrs. Urubashi said. "Thanks miss." Ama said.

"No need to be formal just call me Auntie Rei." Auntie said, "Ok Auntie Rei~" Ama said. Then the two girls went upstairs to wake up their friend Kana.

-𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

After I drop off the two girls I went to the court and sat at chair they provided as I am a witness since I am close to Inoe then few minutes later I saw Ryoba walking then the prosecutor started talking

"On May 13th, Ms. Hana Inoe was hanging out with Mr. Jokichi Aishi in the park. Is that correct Mr. Jokichi?" The prosecutor said, I went near the mic and said "Yes, that is correct I was hanging out with Ms. Hana Inoe that day." Then I sat down and the prosecutor continued talking

"Then after the hangout they went home. Later that night a neighbor of Ms. Hana has a cctv in her front yard, in the cctv Mrs.Ryoba was seen in front of her house she knocked the door then Ms. Hana opened it then Mrs. Ryoba said something then Ms. Hana let her in and a few minutes later Mrs. Ryoba went outside hurrying to go back home and she was carrying something as she runs, if you don't believe what I am saying right now I'll show you the cctv footage." The prosecutor said.

They played footage and it was indeed Ryoba. The clothes that she was wearing in the video was the same clothes she was wore that day when she went somewhere. "Now, do you deny going in her house?" The prosecutor said, the Ryoba said "Yes, I went to her house and the reason I was hurrying to get home because it's getting late and the reason is not about killing her and it might be someone else who killed her but didn't got recorded when the person broke inside." Ryoba explains, "You're good at explaining your way out here but will you still able to explain the next evidence?" The prosecutor said, '𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒' I thought to myself.

-𝚁𝚢𝚘𝚋𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

"What I will show is a footage from a hidden camera within Ms.Hana's living room but this camera can record voices so we will hear what they were talking about." the prosecutor said '𝑁𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝐶𝐴𝑁'𝑇 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑰𝑻!' Ryoba thought to herself.

The video started playing and then they started talking. "What is it that you want to talk about Mrs.Aishi?" Hana asked, "What is your relationship with my husband!?" Ryoba said grabbing something in her bag. "Well...um, me and Jokichi are dating!" Hana said, "Jokichi told me that he's planning on divorcing you!" Hana said. "That won't happen dear." Ryoba said while smiling maliciously. "W-what do you mean?" Hana said while trembling in fear "I'm just gonna kill you just like how I killed the girls who tried to get in the way of our love." Ryoba said then stabbing her.

She went in her bathroom to clean herself and wore a different clothes but look exactly like the one she wore when she entered the house she hurried to go back home since it's getting late she didn't bother to hide the evidence since no one saw her or recorded the scene but little did she know...

"As you can see in the footage she clearly killed Ms. Hana and the fact that she also said that she killed other girls who try to get close to her husband Mr.Jokichi, now when I saw this evidence and the part that she killed other more people I looked into the records and I found that she also went to court in 1989 in suspicion of killing Sumire Saitozaki but she was found innocent. Now if what she said in the footage is real then that means she also killed Sumire Saitozaki but she managed to lie her way out that time in 1989. That is all evidence we found, Your Honor" The prosecutor said

-𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚁𝚢𝚘𝚋𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝- (𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 💀)

"Ryoba Aishi is found guilty of killing Hana Inoe and Sumire Saitozaki (𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚)." The jury said "Ryoba Aishi will be sentenced for 25 years with no parole" the jury said "Thank you, Jury, for your service today. Court is adjourned." The Judge said.

"I'll take care of the girls Ryoba." Jokichi said to me. "Goodbye, Jokichi." Ryoba said.

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨:𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤 💀 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩! 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿