Friends No Matter What P1

𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

After they woke Kanashi up and ate breakfast.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Amane asks. "Let's play a game!"
Kanashi replies. "What game though?" Amane asks Kanashi again. "Hmm..."
Kanashi thinks while holding her chin. "Ah!" Kanashi exclaims. "What about we play mahjong? I have one." Kanashi says. "Sure! Come and play along with us Ayano." Amane asks Ayano. "Sure I guess." Ayano replies. The girls spent their time playing mahjong. After they play other games in their whole afternoon it time for dinner. It looks like their father hasn't arrived yet so they're going to eat dinner in here.

"Girls! Time for dinner!" Mrs. Urubashi calls out to the three. "We're coming mom!" Kanashi says. The three come downstairs from Kanashi's room and sat at the table. "Thanks for the food Auntie." Ayano says. "Your welcome dear." Mrs. Urubashi replies. Mrs. Urubashi opens the TV and made it the news channel. While they were eating and listening to the news the name Ryoba was suddenly spoken. It made the three girls turned their heads to the TV and listened, "Ryoba Aishi has been found guilty for the murder of Ms. Hana Inoe. She also has confessed her other murders of her fellow schoolmates in Akademi High School." The reporter said.

Mrs. Urubashi then turned off the TV not wanting the two girls to be upset.
"Now now, why don't you guys eat first and wait for your father to arrive hm?"
She said to the two girls. And they nodded, after they ate the three girls talked to each other. "Seems like mom is going to jail..." Amane said looking gloomy. "...Don't be too sad Ama. Aunt is going to jail because she did something bad so she has to pay for what she has done." Kanashi says. "I know that but wouldn't you like hanging out with someone whose mother is a bad person?" Amane says. "Hmph! What are you saying Amane! Just because you're mother did something wrong doesn't mean you're like her!" Kanashi lectures Amane. "Kana is right. You don't have to worry about that." Ayano pats her sister's head. "If you guys says so..." Amane says. "No matter what we'll always stay together!" Kanashi says with a big smile on her face. Amane smiles while Ayano nodded. They spent their time chatting and laughing while waiting for Ayano and Amane's dad.

After a few minutes Jokichi finally arrived. "Girls you're dad is here!" Mrs. Urubashi calls to the two. "Well then bye Kana see you at school tomorrow." Amane says as they wave goodbye. "Sorry I was late guys." Jokichi apologises. "It's alright dad!" Amane says as they drive back to their home.
While driving home, Jokichi looks at his children at back by the mirror (I don't know what it's called lmao) thinking how he should tell them about their mother.

After a few minutes they finally arrived back. "Uhm... Girls about your mother..." Jokichi says frustrated on how to say to them about their mother. "We heard it in the news dad." Ayano says. Amane started being gloomy about it again. "It's alright dad you don't need to explain..."
Amane says with a smile but in her eyes she seems sad despite the cheering up they did earlier at Kanashi's. "I'm going to sleep. Good night." Amane says as she goes upstairs to her room. "Don't worry about her dad she's just a little upset I'm sure she'll cheer up tomorrow." Ayano reassures his dad. "Thank you for always watching over your sister." Jokichi pats her head, "Go and sleep now you guys have school."

The next morning Ayano wakes up to get ready for school she went to her sister's room to wake her up. "Ama time to wake up." Ayano wakes her sister up. "Hm. Ok..." Amane says rubbing her eyes. She gets up and get dressed. They both went downstairs to eat breakfast and then went to school. "We're going." Ayano says. The two walks to the school and there they see Kanashi waiting for them. "Ah! Ayano! Amane!" Kanashi ran up to her friends. "Let's go." They both nodded at Kanashi. While walking towards the school hallways they hear whispers. Later on Amane splits up from them to the direction of her classroom while Kanashi and Ayano walk together their class.

The two sat at their chair. While waiting for the teacher both of them hear whispers. "Looks like they heard the news." Ayano thoughts. The teacher then walked in. "Good morning class." Ms. Kimura greets her students and they greeted back. "Let's start the lesson." Ms. Kimura says. Meanwhile Amane is listening to her teacher she can't help but hear whispers. The whispers are being "I heard in the news that her mother is a murderer." She heard her classmates whispers to each other but she decided to ignore them.

After class Amane was on her way to meet up with her sister and Kanashi at the cafeteria for lunch until someone stopped her on her tracks. "Hey you! You're the daughter of the murderer in the news right?" The boy asks. Amane decided to ignore the boy but the boy pushed her and she falls to the ground. "Hey I'm talking to you!"
The boy says. "Leave me alone!" Amane talk back. Before the boy could even do anything a teacher passes by. "What's happening here?" The teacher asks. "N-Nothing." The boy run away. Amane stands up and bowed to the teacher before leaving.

Amane stands up and bowed to the teacher before running to the cafeteria to see Ayano and Kanashi. Kanashi waves at her and says, "We're right here Ama!" Amane goes to the table where Ayano and Kanashi is sitting at. "Sorry I was quite late. I bumped into someone and has to apologize." Amane lies. She doesn't want to tell them about what happened as to not worry them. "It's alright Ama." Ayano says to her sister. The three girls then ate their lunch while chatting about school. All while Amane is looking quite upset. "Is there something wrong Amane?" Ayano and Kanashi asks in sync.

"No, don't worry about it. It's nothing." Amane then finishes her food and said she'll go back to her class. "Ama... I hope you're not letting the words they say get to you..." Kanashi says to herself but Ayano still heard it and nods.

Author: Hello Author here. I've come to say that there will be a change in the writing. It'll always be in the narrator pov from now on so I hope it will be to much of a big deal. Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Author left the chat