9

"beomgyu, i noticed that you don't really insult yeonjun anymore. i don't think you try to push him away anymore, did you forgive him?" hueningkai said, taking a bite out of his apple. beomgyu's eyes widened for a moment.

"yeonjun said that they made up on monday. after they came to school, together" taehyun unamusingly picked at his food.

beomgyu started to awkwardly laugh at the mention of yeonjun's name, "hahah, yeonjun??? who- who's that?" he started to look around, avoiding eye contact with both taehyun and hueningkai.

hueningkai and taehyun looked at each other, concerned. they looked back to beomgyu once more and started to whisper about something.

"beomgyu, i just want to get this assumption out of the way. i know there's not really a possible way that it's true but, do you like yeonjun?" taehyun looked at him, raising his brow.

"w-wha..? what- what are you saying? do you know- hear the words coming out of your mouth right now?" the oldest amongst them started to blush uncontrollably, trying his best to stay relaxed.

"fuck.." taehyun cursed under his breath and handed hueningkai a twenty dollar bill. hueningkai slowly took the bill, making taehyun regret making the deal.

  "so, what you're saying is. you do like him?" hueningkai kicked beomgyu's leg under the table to get him to focus.

  "m..maybe?" for some reason, something apart of beomgyu was ashamed to admit that he liked his enemy. he already knew he had a zero percent chance in dating him, so why bother?

  for a moment, taehyun and hueningkai were silent. but then they bursted out into squeals and held both of beomgyu's hands.

  "tell us about it!! why do you like him? is that why you barely push him away anymore? when did you realize?!!" taehyun and hueningkai both bombarded him with questions that made him dizzy. he didn't want to answer a single one. oh how he wished the bell would ring already.

maybe it was a bad idea to have a crush on your enemy.

they were back in mr. kim's class now, it was the last period of the day. they were supposed to use up class time to do the project, but beomgyu didn't want to. he wanted to still see yeonjun after school. so he kept refusing to do the project.

"c'mon beomgyu, why the fuck don't you wanna do the project? weren't you the one yapping about how you wanted everything done quickly?" yeonjun groaned, not understanding the youngers sudden change in attitude.

"i just wanna relax now! we're almost done anyway. so just let me chill for a second, damn" beomgyu put his head down on his desk.

  there was a moment of silence between them, until yeonjun broke it. "happy birthday, by the way."

huh? it wasn't his birthday until the thirteenth. it was only the first..

"what?" beomgyu turned his head to the side, looking at yeonjun.

"it's not your birthday?"

"no.."

"oh, ok" yeonjun went back to whatever he was doing.

  weird, but ok. beomgyu thought as he dozed off to sleep peacefully.

  yeonjun looked over, opening his mouth to ask beomgyu a question. but the younger had fallen asleep. he didn't realize beomgyu had even dozed off. he was just on his phone the whole time.

  he silently laid his head down as well and admired the other's features. he did this whenever beomgyu fell asleep on him, thank goodness he wasn't a light sleeper.