Rɪɢʜᴛ Hᴇʀᴇ

Song By :Chase Atlantic
TR Ship : Izana Kurokawa ×Ran Haitani

• • • • • •

It's already past 10 o'clock at night. All Ran can hear was the sound of men growling in pain while begging for mercy.

It's Tenjiku's meeting in where all the members were gathered to talk about something connected on beating other gangs.

And there was the King, beating the shit out of them while being watch by other members. Izana Kurokawa was known to be a king of their gang named Tenjiku.

He always has this lunatic demeanor when it comes to fight which caused other people to be terrified at him. No matter how strong they are, they will always end up being on the ground. Kneeling, crying, screaming and begging to spare their life.

There's no members have a chance to betray or even step on his ego. All of them are scared to death except in one guy.

Ran Haitani.

"Izana~" he mouthed as soon as the meeting ended. Izana is busy wiping the blood all over his fist when Ran came towards him and offered him a hand.

"All those bunch of garbages really has a hard skull, are your bones really fine?" He asked while wiping it for him.

Ran also known as the eldest haitani, the ruler of Ropponggi always has this affection towards their king. Among all of them, he's the only one who idolized his fighting skills. He always found himself being mesmerized by Izana's whole existence. And maybe... It's not only because he's strong.

It is also the fact that he seen something more beautiful than being strong. His imperfections and the truth behind his shield.

"Why do you care?" Izana replied before pulling back his own hands.

"Don't forget where you're standing Ran Haitani. I can take care of myself and all you have to do is beat a toman member for me." Those words escaped from the king's mouth as he laid a sharp gaze at him.

But to his surprise, Ran only form a smile.

"And if I did, what will it cost?" His voice has a hint of seduction as he took a step forward towards his leader. Due to his height, he has an advantage to lean down in order to be close to him

"Since when did you have a guts to ask for something in return?" His eyebrows furrowed, it feels as if Ran is getting out of the line he supposed to be in.

But then, only a light chuckle was heard.

"Boss, I was just asking. Maybe I deserve some reward if I did, right?" He smirked with his hands on his pockets

Izana was about to punch the flirtatious behavior of him when it was suddenly interrupted by the guy who's looking for him.

"Ah! There you are, Izana. Let's go home, I'm kinda hungry" Kakucho uttered with a smile plastered on his face. As he took a step closer to his king, something seems to hit Ran in the chest.

"Yeah, sure."

Short response yet his tone change. Ran steal a glance on him only to witnessed the look in his eyes. He probably didn't show it but he knows it. Izana's slight smile shows genuine in his eyes.

Ran knew from that, it's not something easy to deal with.

As Izana was about to walk with Kaku, something seems to lead him to move his body on its own which made him end up grabbing Izana's hand just to pull him closer.

"Kakucho. We have something to discuss, will you give us some time for a moment?" It was cold and deep. Enough to intimidate a man who's younger than him that was standing right in front of him.