Thank you

The story is after Punk Hazard, it can have some spoils for the people that are around episod 400 and 600.

No one's pov:

It was a quiet night, everyone was asleep. After they were able to steal Caesar from Punk Hazard, they had their party and now they're on their way to Green Bit.

Trafalgar Law was sitting on a chair to have an eye on Caesar to make sure he won't runaway, the man was the only awake guy in Sunny, at least it was what he thought.

Luffy couldn't sleep that night, but why? Because Caesar was there? Because he was worried about what will happen? Or maybe because he knew the older man is just a few steps away from him? He walked out of the room to see Law staring at the stars, he was surprised to see the older man is awake because it was pretty late at night.

'Why is he awake?' Luffy slowly passed the sleeping Caesar and walked to the older man.

"Mugiwara-ya, why are you still awake?" The older man said without turning back to look at the teen.

'How he noticed I'm behind him?' Luffy slowly sat down next to him and give him his warm smile.

"I just woke up, why are you awake?"

"Insomnia for me"

"Oh you do have some deep bags," The younger said as he slowly leaned forward to see his face.

"But I thought you're a doctor, you can't do something for that?"

"I'm a surgeon in fact, I used to take pills to try to sleep but my body got used to them" Luffy slowly nods, he looked up at the sky smiling, his beautiful warm smile.

"Tora-o I want to thank you" The older looked down at him with a raised eyebrow as the younger was still looking up at the sky with his warm smile.

"Thank me? For what?"

"For saving my life, I owe you" The older looked back up at the sky after staring at the teen for a few moments.

"You already thanked me for that in Punk Hazard" Luffy looked down never removing his smile.

"I know, but you know what I mean" The older didn't answer and just kept staring up after he felt Luffy has rested his head on his shoulder so he looked down at him.

"You calmed me down and helped me out, even after I destroy your ship" The older man didn't answer.

"If it wasn't because of you Tora-o I had lost my mind" He slowly rested his hand on the older man's hand, touching his tattoos softly.

"I still remember that.....what about you?" The teen slowly looked up at him hoping for a positive answer.

"......of course I do, it's been 2 years but how can I forget that?" The younger man smiled brightly, a smile that showed his beautiful white teeth. He made the older guy wrap his arm around his shoulders as he leaned against his hard chest.

"You had held me like this, you let me calm down and cry" Law slowly rubs the teen's back.

They stayed in the same position for a few minutes, to relax and enjoy the peaceful silence.

"Mugiwara-ya you know after this alliance we both will be enemies again, we both are the captains" Luffy slowly pulled back and looked up at the older man.

"I know, but let me ask you something" He holds the older man's cheek made him look down into his eyes.

"If we are enemies, so why did you save me 2 years ago? Everyone knows you never hesitate on killing people, you could just let me die or take out my heart" He slowly put the older man's hand on his chest, on his scar.

"If we are enemies, why did you kiss me Tora-o?" The older just looked away.

"I think you already know"

"I don't, now I really don't"

"Tch, stop teasing me kid" Luffy smiled and held the older cheeks with both hands making him look into his eyes.

"Are we really enemies? Or....." He slowly got closer to the older man and start whispering in his ear.

".....lovers?" The older made a 'tch' sound then made the teen sit on his lap.

"So you really think of me as your lover mugiwara-ya? We're not even together" The teen slowly looked down.

"Just because we're not together it doesn't mean that we can't have feelings for each other" Law smirks looking up at the cute teenager sitting on his lap.

"You're right" He slowly holds his cheek and pulled him down while slowly closing his eyes, but the younger man stopped him.

"W-wait Caesar is here" The older raised an eyebrow and looked back at the sleeping Caesar.

"So? And he's asleep" The younger man blushed softly and looked down as he was holding onto Law's shirt, this made the older man chuckle slightly.

"You really are an innocent boy"

"Don't say that....." The older smirked and finally pulled him down for a kiss.

The younger boy blushed softly as the older was kissing his lips, he slowly hold on to Law's face touching his beard and keeping him there. He couldn't deny it, he liked when Law kissed him, he liked when the older touches him or when he holds him, he could feel safe around him, the feeling that he really needed to feel.

They pulled back after a few minutes for air and looked into each other's eyes, the teen quickly hide his face in Law's neck blushing making the older smirk softly and play with his hair.

"You better go and rest mugiwara-ya" The younger slowly nods as he stood up and went to his room. He lay down on his bed and couldn't forget about the kiss, he blushed as he remembered again and felt warm inside. He hugged his pillow tightly and slowly fell asleep after thinking about his lover for hours.

And both of them had no idea that Caesar was awake and heard and watched them all the time.

1046 words.
Short story but not bad for the first one I guess. Let me know what you think.