Neighbors are boyfriends

No one's pov:

"Nooooooo not againnnnn!!" The young boy held his head with both hands as he looked down at the burned food.

"Ahh it's so hard why can't I just ask Sanji to make food for me..... or maybe I should just ask my boyfriend?" He sighed and just walked to his room to change his clothes didn't bother to clean the mess in his kitchen, he was going out to ask his boyfriend to make food. His brothers had made him live alone for a while, they said they're spoiling him too much and he must learn how to live alone and now there he is, can't even make food for himself.

He just put on his oversize red t-shirt and some jean shorts and walked out to see his neighbor fixing his car.

"Oi Tora-o! Oi!" He smiled and ran to the older man that is too busy by fixing his car.

"Luffy, how hard is it to call me Law?" The older said as he looked down at Luffy, he was just in his white tanktop and his jeans with black circles on them.

"Shishishi sorry!" Luffy smiled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyway, what's wrong with your car again?" Law sighed as he took off his gloves.

"I don't know I'm really tired of this fucking car"

"Maybe you have to change your car"

"Yeah, I guess" Luffy noticed the tattoos that covered Law's shoulders and arms, he even saw some signs of another tattoo over his chest that came up near his neck.

"You have so many tattoos Tora-o"

"I guess"

"I like them a lot they're so cool!" Law could see the stars in the younger's eyes.

"Anyway are you going to buy food again?" Luffy shook his head.

"No this time I will just ask my boyfriend for help, my brothers don't know about him so they will not find out I asked for help! Shishishi" Law rolled his eyes.

"Tora-o do you know how to cook?"

"I do"

"So let's go and make food!" Luffy yells dragging Law with him.

"Why should I?"

"Because then we can eat together! No one likes to eat alone" Law wasn't in a mood to argue with the younger boy so he just agreed.

"Ok I will take a shower then come to your place for that" Luffy smiles brightly and nods.

×

×

After about 30 minutes Law knocked on his door and Luffy quickly opened smiling.

"Tora-o!" Law rolled his eyes and walked in.

"Just remember that I don't like bread"

"I know, we can make meat!" Luffy holds the older man's wrist and drags him to the kitchen.

Law pov:

This idiot drag me to his kitchen and fuck, just fuck! What is this fucking mess!?

"Luffy what the actual fuck......" He looked up at me with those big eyes and tilted his head.

"What's wrong?"

"Why the fuck your kitchen is so messy!"

"Oh I tried to make food but it just didn't turn good and I forgot to clean up"

"Well I can't work in this mess we must clean up first"

"Noooooooo!" I quickly picked him up from behind before he ranaway. He was kicking the air and trying to runaway.