Chapter 21

Warnings: Sexual Content ( Smut ) ahead
Song: Slow Down~VanJess

I got back home around five, after putting my things down I went straight to Kalias room to check on him. After opening the door Alonzo, and Darien both were playing with Kalias. There were blankets that were made into a fort, and figures were seen under the blanket as their flashlights made different animals and figures. I switched the light on catching their attention, "Alright time for bed."

They both gasp dramatically, "Dad we're having fun." I picked him up in his bed. "Tomorrow y'all can have more fun, but right now it's time for bed."

As I tucked him inside his bed he asked, "Where's mommy?" I kissed the top of his head, "She's still at work, you'll see her in the morning." He nodded before yawning, "Goodnight." I said it back before leaving the room turning the light off leaving the door cracked.

༻༺

After my shower I finished some extra work before finally heading to bed. I pulled the covers back and got in the bed and the bedroom room opened revealing a very exhausted and tired KaiLani. "How was work?" I asked, she groaned. "Umm, Stressful." Her hand dragged down her face. She walked tiredly to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

A while after the shower turned off, and a few minutes later she walked out wearing a big t-shirt. "Kalias was asking about you, he wanted to know if he'd see you." She sighed, "He will, maybe. I'm not supposed to go in until twelve but maybe sooner if I'm called in."

After she laid in the bed next to me she sighed tiredly. "It was so stressful, everything was fucking Chaos." An idea sparked into my mind. "Was it really that stressful?" She nodded slowly, "Worse than you think."

My lips connected to hers passionately, she didn't fight for dominance letting me take control. I took advantage of that by letting my tongue explore her mouth. She moaned into the kiss sending vibrations straight down to my already hard dick. I flipped her on her back, one arm went around my neck as her other hand touched my arm.

Disconnecting our lips moving down to her neck, I abused her beautiful skin leaving bite marks behind. Moving down her shirt was in my way of her beautiful C-cup breast. A loud ripping sound echoed as the shirt tore down the middle. "Did you really have to rip it, you could've just taken it off." I shrugged, unhooking her bra. "Easy access this way, pretty baby."

My hands squeezed her breast slightly before taking one in my mouth, her soft moans made me impatient and wanting to get straight to the point. After abusing her breast I trailed kisses down her stomach. A stomach I wished to see with another baby inside. To see her stomach grow to a small bump to a big bump carrying my child again. One more wouldn't hurt would it?

Once reaching the hem of her shorts I pulled them off seeing she wore no panties. I raised a brow towards her teasingly. I looked at her beautiful core as it was directly in front of me. A small kiss was planted on her core before letting my tongue work it's magic.

Her moans did so much to me she wouldn't even know, I could come just from pleasing her and hearing her moans, it also doesn't help her pussy taste amazing. "Oah~fuck." She moaned out, her fingers ran through my hair pulling my mouth closer to her and she grinded on my face.

"Mmhm." I repeated sending vibrations to her clit making her buck her hips. She moaned loudly, "Fuck~I'm cumming." Her hips bucked as her body jerked. "Cum for me, please." A few minutes later her body shook as her orgasm ripped through her. After finishing my dinner she wiped my face then giving me a kiss.

"We're not done yet mama." My hard cock slapped against my stomach as it freeded from my boxers. KaiLani leaned back spreading her legs for me, her knees to the side of her as her whole core was exposed to me. I couldn't help but give her clit another kiss, while stroking myself a few times.

My tip slid into her perfect pussy, a moan escaped from us both. "Fuck you feel so good around me." Her core hugged my hard on tight but not too tight, it was perfect for me. She took me with no problem. She was so warm and wet. It felt so good.

Speeding up my pace I can tell she was trying to do some kind of work, I stopped holding down her hips stopping her from moving before ramming into her, "Yes Daddy." A loud moan escaped. Daddy huh? "You sit here and let me take your stress, you don't have to do anything okay." She nodded her head repeatedly while I worshiped her beautiful body. Kissing her body as she got made love to.

"Oh my god- fuck." She moaned as her eyes closed, throwing her head back. I moved her legs from the previous position to around my waist. "Does daddy make you feel good?" She nodded, "Yes." She wrapped her legs around my waist, making me go deeper inside her. "Daddy." She moaned, "Yes baby." "Faster, please." I did as she asked, moving faster.

Her moaning got louder along with the way her body responded to me as her orgasm was approaching. My strokes got sloppy as I felt myself about to cum to. "Cum with me baby." A few more moans out of us both she came, I pulled out cumming on her thigh.

"Fuck." I breathed out before getting up to get a warm towel. She laid there in pure pleasure, "You look like you feel good, stay like that mama." Her body laid on the bed, her eyes fluttered close as her breathing went back to normal.

I cuddled into her after she was all cleaned up, her head was in the crook of my neck with my arms wrapped protectively around her. Her breathing was slow as her sleep deepened.

I want this to be my life forever.

Just a little something for y'all for waiting patiently for an update. How y'all doing? Remember yo drink water so yo pee don't smell like corn chips

Word count: 1075