Chapter 35

~ Nov 30th 2023 ~
~ Warning: Graphic ~
~This is your only warning ~

I walked into the basement, a bright smile appeared on my face as the sight of sleeping bloody Harvey was hanging on my wall. I sighed happily. "Wakey wakey"I walked over, slapping his face a few times before he jumped out of his sleep. "Damn, bad dream?" I walked over to grab my hammer, "look I just wanna keep this short and sweet. Today is your death day. Every year me and my family will celebrate this day because this is the day your ugly ass dies."

The hammer rubbed against his head while I tried to find a soft spot. I knocked him in the side of his head, making him groan in pain. I walked over to the table full of blades. I grabbed the sharpest one, throwing it at him hitting him deep in his side. "Fuck." He cursed painfully.

A soft chuckle was heard, "is that all you got?" A familiar voice said. Heels clanked as it revealed KaiLani in an oversized shirt that reached her a little bit above her knees with some knee high heels. I couldn't help but look her up and down as she walked gracefully.

"You think you can do better?" She chuckled while walking past me, I smacked her ass as she did so. She walked over to the torche, turning it on and a red ish and blue flame came out hitting him directly in the chest. My smile widened.

After she finished she threw a blade hitting him directly in the dick. I hissed, I know that shit hurted. "The fact you put my son in danger because of your problem with Ace and your sick ass fantasy with me doesn't sit right with me. To top that off you most likely had the intention to kill my son."

"N-no I didn't I-I swear." He stuttered out as tears fell from his eyes. I was very intrigued by the sight in front of me. In my damn near 12 years of knowing Harvey, He's always been a bitch but now... he really looks like a bitch. This mortherfucker is really crying. Oh my god, I gotta get a picture of this shit. I retrieved my phone from my pocket snapping a picture, then looking at it proceeding to laugh loudly at it.

I heard a loud snap, looking up at the sight of KaiLani standing over Harvey with a blood hammer, then looking at Harvey's who's now tied to a chair with his head cracked open, I couldn't form any words to describe this. She looked at me with a straight face, "What?" She asked, I blinks a few times. "I-umm I-I looked away for one damn second."

She shrugged, walking over to a clear bottle with "Acid" written across it in Black. She casually opened up the rest of Harvey's skull humming a song. She then poured the whole bottle of Acid in the brain. The acid went through his whole body. It leaked from his eyes and mouth.

The sight of his eye ball rolling across the floor and his body practically starting to decompose in front of me made my stomach quench. KaiLani placed the bottle back on the ground walking over to me with a smile on her face. "How's your day been?" She asked. I nodded, still unable to take my eyes off of the body. She kissed me softly, "Let's go take a bath together and cuddle." She suggested grabbing my hand. "O-okay." I said following behind her.

My sociopath. I love my sociopath.

Word count: 611