Chapter 2

I turn slowly on my heels to face the principals angry expression

"Oh hi there Sir I was just going to the toilet." I try to cover up the fact I'm trying to avoid having to go to detention.

"We both know that's not true , you left your class 10 minutes ago! Come with me now you're going to detention." He exclaims loudly.

I sigh as I except my defeat in trying to escape detention. As we reach the detention classroom I walk in only to notice that's there is one other person in there. Tyler Richardson, the most irritating ,aggravating , disgusting person to ever step foot on this planet, that is if he is even human. 

The only thing that is stopping me from throwing a chair at Tyler is the fact that after today I'll most likely never to see him.

He put his head up at the sound of footsteps. His eyes meet mine as I go sit in the furthest seat from him. "What did you do this time? Throw a book at a student again?"he says with amusement and a slight chuckle.

"Shut up asswipe." I reply coldly. The teacher strikes her head up at us. "Athena stop with the foul language and both of you, stop talking."Miss Neal states firmly.

——————————————————

TIME SKIP

I arrive home after a long and painful day at school to the smell of lasagna cooking in the oven. My mother must of decided to cook our favourite food for our last night.

I say hi to my mum and walk upstairs to my room throwing myself into my bed not wanting to do anything but sleep. 

"Athena get up you still need to pack some last bit before tonight ,we don't have long, just think about the city we're about to live in for the next 2 years!" My sister Astrid announced excitedly as she walks into my room.

"Mhm got it Astrid I'll do it soon let me rest" I wave my hand at her as a sign for her to get out. Instead she pull me off my soft bed "Now Athena!" Astrid yells.

"Fine , fine whatever just go away." I reply finally starting to pack up my last bits around my room

Moving to a new school can be very overwhelming but I was more exited for our new adventure .We are leaving England and we'll be living in NYC attending the 'best' boarding school there is apparently.

I'm more happy for my sister tho, Astrid has always wanted to move to NYC so her dreams are coming to true .She does deserve it.

"Girls dinner is ready! Come down."my mum yells from down stairs."Coming mum!" Both me and Astrid reply.

We get down stairs and take a seat around the dinning table. Usually it's only me , Astrid and my mum for dinner as my dad is never home, Astrid mostly misses him but I don't mind. I don't exactly have a good relationship with my dad but I keep Astrid out of it. 

In silence we al eat our lasagna until the silence is broken by my mum " have you girls packed everything?"

"Pretty sure" I reply for both of us

"I'm going to miss you both so much, the house will be so lonely now. You're growing up so fast. "My mum says with a sad expression

"Mum don't be sad , we're only a phone call away" Astrid replies
"And you can always visit us ,can you not?" I extend Astrids comment.

" I know I know it'll just be so different, Athena are you sure you're done?" My mum announces with surprise that I had stood up to put my plate away even though I had hardly eaten anything.

"Mhm I'm full I already has some food at school too it was delicious though mum" I reply anxiously

"Alright if you say so , you both better get some sleep it's a very early flight."my mum says with a soft voice.