Pilot Part Three: Meet your Savior

Y/N's Pov: 

I make the leap.. i'm falling... but then i feel a rough TUG on my neck..

"GYAWK!" i look back.. and the thing i was worried about happened, my Neck rope got caught on a web as i was falling.. shit shit shit!

I reach out to try and break the web but i can't freaking do anything! curse you tentacles and your lack of blunt force trauma!

"GTYAallk" i've got like a minute at most here, maybe i can untie the rope from my neck.. no that won't work! i need that rope! UGh think!

my vision is darkening..  i'm losing feeling in my tentacles, the ones on my back are fruitlessly trying to break the thread.. but its no use, i'm about to die.. in the most stupid way possible.. by having my neck.. just get STUCK on a STUPID SPIDER THREAD..... uuuuuughhhhhh

...................**BANG!**

I suddenly drop to the ground, it hurts. my tentacles clutch at my neck, theres definatly burn marks there but.. i'm alive.. w-what?!

------------Previously----------------

"ahahaaAHHHHA i regret SO MANY THINGS!!" THIS IS TERRIFYING!!!

Yannis Roars again, stopping her ascent high in the sky up above the clouds.

"I think i like you two much better as PUDDLES." Yannis's eyes show anger in them as she launches Waylon and Cordie from her grip towards the ground.

"You.. stood up for me" Cordie sounds amazed and in awe, surprisingly calm for someone careening towards the ground.

"No i think i was just transferring Personal issues!" Cordie reaches out and grabs Waylon with a claw, pulling him close. before launching a thread towards Yannis, it reaches her JUST as they're about to hit the ground, shoving all they're momentum through the string and dragging Yannis downwards, this sudden TUG also launched Cordie and Waylon, they land upright.

Waylon's revovler however ends up flying out its holster, landing on the ground. the impact causes it to misfire, creating a loud

**BANG!** 

Yannis slams into the ground shortly after the two, and they also hear a quieter thump near the trees.

"W-Woah.. that.. was-" He's shaken up, having survived being thrown towards the ground to splatter into a pancake by a dragon.

"That was awesome! You were so awesome!!" Cordie however is amazed, finding the entire situation quite Awesome.

"i was gonna say questionable physics but yeah, i mean of course i was.. wait really?"

"they were all like MER MER MER! and you were ''Yahhh take a lid and put it on... that!" **she giggles happily**

"you stood up to them! i wanna be JUST! LIKE! YOU!" her face progressively gets more happy as she says this.

"heh.. huh.. I-i don't know the,.. life of an outlaw ain't easy, that uh. was pretty cool what you did there yourself"

 was pretty cool what you did there yourself"