Pilot Part Four: Kill everything.

Y/N's Pov:

"W-Woah.. Montages are dangerous, Cordie i didn't think we'd Actually Rob-" Waylon gets Cut off suddenly as a flurry of bullets rip through the place. i decide its probably best to dump this guy i've got here, not sure what help emotional manipulation actually was doing here.

"Hands up! We got you surrounded!" i know that voice!!

"W-What? B-But i'm not"

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!!!" oh i am so in on this

"OR DEAD!!" I add to Cordies Statement

"But we're open to possibilities!" and Waylon Finishes. 

"Cordie.. Y/N.. this got way out of handacle-"

"its okay! i've got this! i won't let you down, unlike someTHING else"

THAT BITCH "I do not let anyone down! your the letdown you idiotic spider!"

Jo simply raises her revolver "Alright, death it is." 

*She fires a shot........ and Cordie catches it**

Cordie then throws away the bullet and launches a web towards the saloon door, pulling it towards me (probably trying to hit me with it, Jerk

Cordie then throws away the bullet and launches a web towards the saloon door, pulling it towards me (probably trying to hit me with it, Jerk.) as it reaches me, i kick the door back. sending it into the other one and sending both door halfs towards the Law an-.......holy shit...

holy shit

I.. i skimmed Waylons thoughts earlier yeah but... i-is this normal? am i blushing?! wait i don't have a face of course i'm not blushing, Gah are my tentacles okay?

"...Waylon." Jo's eyes Narrow as the camera zooms in on them in a showdown style thing

Waylon Nervously laughs "Oooh.. God..."

"What in Tarnation is going on!" Oh my Death her voice is even better now that its actually coming out of her mouth

"Oh god she's gone southern" oh right she's a sherrif... Shit why are the hot ones always against me?

"Hey! lay off my partner!" Cordie moves infront of Waylon protectively as she says this.

"i once shot a man fer-"

"Back off!" oh my Death i am completely in love right now..

"oh my god yes of course" Haha she looks so stupid with all her claws tucking together like that!

"Haha! thats what you get-"

"Quiet!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I'll shut up" yikes... she's still hot but damm that was cold.

"Waylon, Explain."

"its not my fault! this spider lady tried to eat me! and this tentacley thing just randomly started following me!"

"I like your hat!" oh your not stealing this one from me!

"I like your voice!" 

Waylon Continues "I was teaching them to be gunslingers, Oh Jo! You should've seen it! we killed this giant Pterodactyl and Death itself and i also saved a life!"

"well not death itself" Cordie cuts him off "you can't kill death"

"oh well yeah, that makes sense"

"Obviously" "Thats kinda his whole thing" "Yeah it'd be kinda weird if he died...." Waylon, Cordie and I all voice our agreements at the same time.

"Anyway, so we uh... i Uh... I just.. lip smacks

"WAIT WHAT?!

"�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌" 

"Okay, my horrendous buzzing of flies is a liiiiiitle rusty But i think he wants two-bit jerry's.. hat?"

"�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌�̠̣̑̂͠�ͯ͛̾̌" **Death itself makes a neck slice gesture with one of its fingers**

"..Scarf?"

"he wants him dead you Idiot!" 

**What happens next is TOO Cool for me to put into words** (8:37 roughly) 

Waylon's Pov:

Okay.. today.. isn't going very well, i've accidentally robbed a bank with two monsters. and death itself now personally wants me dead! hopefully Jo can think of a plan..

"Cordie giggles, noticing how Waylon's arm is wrapped around her and tightly holding her shoulder. she hugs him back with her many claws. her eyes returning to normal, a claw comes out her mouth and pokes Waylon in the eye, he doesn't flinch"

"What just happened?" Why did she poke me in the eye?

"Sooo.. you gonna learn your lesson, orrrrrrrrr?" Waylon slowly pushes Cordie off him with a finger Jo speaks up, stoic despite the siren cuddled into her, Y/N wrapping his tentacles around her

"I....grumble.SFX can i atleast learn it in a standoff?"  i lightly slap Cordies claw as she reaches for my arm

"Sigh Make it fast." Jo shrugs to try and shake Y/N off her but he recovers and hugs her again

"Cordie, Y/N. i made everything up"  just tell the truth... like Honest Jo.. who never Lies..

"What?!" Okay nevermind!

"Nothing! Standoff time!" odd how Y/N didn't speak up at that?

Your POV:

I am never letting go.. Ever.... 

"standoff time!" Dammit!

-------------------ZHOR----------------------

i forgot to mention this is also a Jo  X male reader, if your not okay with multi-character pairings then i'm sorry.

Talk to ya Later!