Chapter 6: Unveiling the Trauma

INT. FURONIS ACADEMY - HALLWAY - DAY

J paces anxiously outside the bathroom, her worry growing with each passing minute. Max and Luna stand beside her, concern etched on their faces.

J
(nervously)
Robert has been in there for a while now. Something doesn't feel right. We need to check on him.

MAX
(agrees)
You're right, J. Let's go in and make sure he's okay.

LUNA
(supportive)
We're here for him. Whatever he's going through, we'll help him through it.

They enter the bathroom cautiously, their hearts pounding with anticipation.

INT. BATHROOM - CONTINUOUS

J, Max, and Luna find Robert standing near the sinks, his face pale and his eyes filled with fear. His hands tremble as he clutches onto the edge of the sink.

J
(softly)
Robert, what happened? Are you okay?

Robert's voice quivers as he struggles to speak.

ROBERT
(tearfully)
I... I was attacked. Someone... someone raped me.

J's heart sinks, and she rushes to Robert's side, wrapping her arms around him in a comforting embrace.

J
(whispering)
I'm so sorry, Robert. You're safe now. We're here for you.

Max and Luna join the embrace, offering their support and solidarity.

MAX
(protectively)
We won't let anyone hurt you again, Robert. We're here to help you through this.

LUNA
(gently)
You're not alone, Robert. We'll stand by your side and support you in any way we can.

INT. FURONIS ACADEMY - COUNSELOR'S OFFICE - DAY

Robert sits in the counselor's office, surrounded by J, Max, and Luna. The counselor, MS. ANDERSON, listens attentively, her expression filled with empathy.

MS. ANDERSON
(sincerely)
Robert, I'm so sorry for what you've experienced. It takes immense strength to come forward and seek help. We will do everything we can to support you through this healing process.

Robert nods, tears streaming down his face.

ROBERT
(voice trembling)
Thank you, Ms. Anderson. I don't know how to move forward from this, but I want to heal and regain control of my life.

INT. FURONIS ACADEMY - COUNSELOR'S OFFICE - DAY

Robert sits in the counselor's office, surrounded by J, Max, Luna, and Ms. Anderson, the school counselor. The room is filled with a supportive atmosphere.

MS. ANDERSON
(sincerely)
Robert, I want you to know that what you're feeling is valid. It's common for survivors of trauma to develop PTSD. We're here to help you through this healing process.

Robert nods, his eyes filled with a mix of pain and determination.

ROBERT
(voice trembling)
I never thought something like this would happen to me. But I want to heal and move forward. I just don't know where to start.

MS. ANDERSON
(assuringly)
We'll take it one step at a time, Robert. First, we'll work on creating a safe space for you to process your emotions. We can explore therapy options and coping mechanisms that can help you manage your PTSD symptoms.

J
(softly)
Robert, we're here for you every step of the way. You're not alone in this.

Max and Luna nod in agreement, their support evident.

MAX
(determined)
We'll do whatever it takes to help you heal, Robert. You're part of our family, and we'll stand by you.

LUNA
(gently)
You're incredibly brave for speaking up and seeking help. We admire your strength, and we'll support you through this journey.

INT. THERAPY ROOM - LATER

Robert sits in a therapy room, accompanied by J, Max, and Luna. A therapist, DR. PARKER, sits across from him, offering a compassionate presence.

DR. PARKER
(softly)
Robert, I want you to know that therapy can be a powerful tool in your healing process. We'll work together to address your trauma and develop coping strategies to manage your PTSD symptoms.

Robert takes a deep breath, his eyes filled with a mix of hope and apprehension.

ROBERT
(resolute)
I'm ready to face this head-on. I want to reclaim my life and find healing.

J reaches out and takes Robert's hand, offering him a reassuring squeeze.

J
(supportively)
We're right here with you, Robert. You're not alone in this journey. We'll support you every step of the way.

Max and Luna nod in agreement, their expressions filled with unwavering trust. Ready to help their human friend.