002: wheels on the bus

he entered the bus and was greeted with everyone..weirdly smiling, exept one boy who he went to sit by. "hi." he smiled. "hey jeongin." the boy smiled cutely. they sat in comfortable silence for a bit before the students started talking and laughing "i cant believe we actually have to do this." jeongin mumbled, feeling nauseous. "do you think well make any friends?" he asked . "i hope so, but if not at least we got eachother!" the boy nudged jeongins shoulder slightly and smiled. "you make us seem like losers seungmin" he laughed.

the louder kids in the back tho were seriously starting to mess with jeongins sanity, he was trying to drown them out when suddenly a paper airplaine hit his neck and people started laughing. "seriously..its the first day." he groaned and seungmin picked it up. "what does it say?" jeongin asked. seungmin read it then looked back go the students with an irritated expression. "real fucking mature!" he growled. jeongin undid the paper, which was folded up from someone math homework, it read; " crybaby, you might aswell be a girl " people started mocking him. "aw the little baby is gonna cry." 'wah wah wah.' "does the little foxie need some tissues?" one boy teased.

"i bet he has some in his pants." another laughed, he bit his lip hard while his eyes shimmered with tears that threatened to spill any second. "its ok innie, just ignore them..theyre just assholes with no personality." seungmin placed a hand on his shoulder for comfort. he was extremely overwhelmed and felt like his head would break apart into tiny atoms as the students on the bus continued mocking him. he buried his face into seungmins shoulder and sobbed. while he cried, the bus driver didnt pay it any attention, which made him crave the feeling of revenge, desperately.

his eyes faded darker and he laughed while the bus started to spin out of control with a loud screech. suddenly a red liquid began dripping out of all of the windows and mirrors and while the students all screamed in terror, jeongin laughed. abruptly, the bus ended up in a lake near the school. seungmin had hit his head on the window. "oh, shit are you ok?" jeongin adjusted himself in his seat and touched seungmins shoulder. he nodded then looked out the window at the water, panicked.

jeongin had explained what happened to seungmin who just chuckled then closed his eyes along with the younger, and with that the bus slowly arose from the water and into the clouds. "we should hang here more often honestly.." jeongin smiled, looking at the sky. "much better than the hell they call school." seungmin replied, in awe of the clouds. "should we..land it now?" jeongin asked as the bus started to get a bit higher. "hell no dude, its so chill here."

'im gonna jump out of the window!!" one boy yelled. " mingi shut up." another replied.

🎀