003: first day of hell

eventually, they arrived at the school. the two boys entered after being skeptical for a while, they didnt have a choice. "i dont understand why people are so afraid of death." jeongin said while walking to class." "i agree, its just..another part of life." seungmin replied. "you start in the womb, end in the tomb" jeongin nodded. "wait, where is everyone?" seungmin asked, walking up the stairs, a beautifully sculpted angel statue at the edge. "maybe because its cold in here, but im getting kind of a..creepy chill down my back." he stood silent for a while.

"i love it." they said in unison then chuckled. without having the chance to say something else, an oddly transparent woman-like being in earlier timed clothes glided through the wall behind them and they quickly rushed to class. "what even was that.." seungmin gulped. "scary as shit." jeongin replied. "anyways, we have room..222." they looked around the classroom door numbers. '221,' '224' '222' they both took a deep breath and entered the classroom.

"oh, class would you like to inform jeongin and seungmin of what rule they did not follow today." their teacher said in a stern voice. "when the bell rings, you must be in your assigned seat." the students all said, in a dull tone while glaring at the two. "sit your asses down!" the teacher pointed over to their seats with a ruler. they nodded then sat quickly.

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 'the intercome echoed.' they all rose, but one. "changbin." "on your feet." the teacher said sternly. 'i pledge alleigence, to the flag of the united states of america." jeongin looked back at the boy confused, and slightly worried. 'and to the rebublic, which is stands..one nation under God. "im being generous with you boy..last chance to stand and show some respect" the teacher said glaring at him. 'with liberty and justice..for all. everyone took their seats and looked over at the boy.

"you hear that, liberty and jusice for all? its bullshit." changbin spoke up and looked around the room after everyone sat down. the teacher went over and pressed a gold button on her desk, calling people into the class. about three seconds later a couple of men slammed in the classroom and took the disruptive boy by the arms. "let me go! i didnt do anything wrong!" he protested. jeongin looked over to seungmin with wide eyes while the boy was dragged from the class, nobody was aware of where they would take him, but no one seemed to care.

he brushed it off and started on his first assignment, until he couldnt focus and someone tapped his shoulder and asked for a pencil, it was one of the boys that he had been eyeing since playground days, jung wooyoung. he handed him a pencil politely and went back working. suddenly one of the other guys from the bus earlier had bent over to pick up a pen he had purposly dropped and smirked at wooyoung, which he returned.

minho was quickly told to havea seat tho. while jeongin was working, he felt another paper thrown at him. he was slightly taken aback but opened it and looked over in the direction it came from. minhos table. he quickly undid the paper and looked at it. 'you at recess, 🪦 ' with a poorly drawn dead stick figure besides it. he balled the paper back up and sighed. 'nap time' the teacher drew with chalk onto the board, then left the class due to a..bloody nose.

bloody nose