1.

✦—————✦

Remote stood there, doing nothing in the fields of Goiky. Two was giving everyone two months before he began the elimination ceremony. So, she had two months of deal with anything and  get prepared for her potential elimination.

Remote sighed as she looked around. She could see Just Not playing some board game. They seemed to be having a lot of fun together.

Remote then looked somewhere else. She could see her own team, Death PACT again. Tree and Blackhole were teaching the Newbies. She had a small smile before walking off into the hotel.

"OH HELLO, FELLOW MECHANICAL MIND." Robot Flower greeted Remote as she walked over to the counter. "HOW CAN I BE OF ASSISTANCE?"

"Can I have a few batteries? Mine are running low." Remore asked before taking off her back panel. "OF COURSE!" Robot Flower then rushed off, coming back with two batteries, slamming them onto the counter. "HERE YOU GO."

"Thanks." Remote took the batteries and swiftly replaced hers. "YOU'RE WELCOME!" Remote then walked off, heading upstairs to the fifth floor. She opened the door to see Pie, lying on the couch.

"Hm?" Pie lifted herself up for a second, looking over to Remote. "Oh, hey, R." Pie said as she paused the movie she was watching. "Oh! Hi Remote!" Saw said, walking out of a closet, carrying a box. Cloudy was helping her carry some other stuff.

"Hey guys!" Remote said, walking over to the couch and sitting beside Pie. "What brings you to the eliminated room?" Saw questioned as she placed the box onto a kitchen counter.

"I just wanted to check up on you guys.." Remote said before unpausing the movie. Pie and Saw just stared at each other for a moment. "Something's obviously wrong." Pie said, pausing the movie.

"Tell me what's wrong." Remote looked over to Pie and sighed. "I just... feel so useless." Remote replied. "I'm supposed to be the brains of my team, yet I just feel like an idiot."

"Every plan I've made ends up failing." Pie sighed as well. "Remote, you aren't useless nor an idiot. You've done a lot helpful to the team."

"Your plans are just at unlucky times, that's all." Pie said with a smile. "Thanks, P.." Remote replied, hugging Pie. "No problem, R." Pie hugged her back.

After a few moments, Remote left. She walked down the stairs and then left the hotel. She had a huge smile on her face till she heard a familiar voice.

"This is where you've been?" She turned to face the person. There was Annoucer, just staring up at Remote. "Father!"

"Don't father me, Remote. You abandonded your task." Announcer said. "I can explain-"

"Shut it. I'm not done talking." Announcer interrupted. "I made you as a camera. My eyes when I'm not here. You were supposed to stay in BFB." Announcer said as a arm popped out of his back.

"Father, I can explain!" Remote said before she was sent to the ground. "I said shut it." Announcer said after his slap, the arm going back into his back.

"I tasked you with staying in BFB. Was it really that difficult to listen?" Announcer said. "Once BFB was finished, I would've been proud of you! But here we are, I'm disappointed in you."

"You have two months till your team has to deal with elimination, right?" Remote nodded. "You have two months before I completely reset you." Remote looked down at the ground, beginning to shake in fear. "Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes.." Remote whispered. "Speak up." Announcer said. "Yes, Father.." Remote said as she was near the edge of tears. "Good." Announcer then vanished.

Remote fell to her knees, a waterfall of tears pouring out. Once she let all the tears out, she wiped her eyes and headed towards her team, putting on a smile.