Introduction+ Character Sketch

This story is based on my ideas of mission behroopiya. It's main focus will be Kareenav and their emotions. What if it was Karishma who was murdered instead of Haseena. What if Karishma returns back as Urmila Mahadev Mhatre some months later. What will be Anubhav's reaction learning about his sister's death after he returns from the mission. What if Karishma was pregnant when she was killed.

Points to be noted:-
Anuseena are married here, there was no leaving sagaai to go for the mission instead it was few days after their marriage that he went for the mission. Some days after Anubhav's departure for the mission Karishma was attacked and murdered. 1 year after Karishma's death mpt get Urmila to become Karishma so that they can catch her murderers and give justice to Karishma. After that Anubhav returns from the mission. The difference between Anubhav Singh and Vikram Sharma is that Anubhav has a clean shaven face or sometimes a moustache whereas Vikram has a very thick beard so no one can ever know that Anubhav and Vikram is one person only. Anubhav and Vikrant are college best friends which is only known to Karishma. The agency people only know that Agent Vikram Sharma and Agent Ragini Sharma are siblings but don't know their real name. No one in the agency not even the agency head has seen Qayamat's face except Anubhav and Vikrant as she always covers her face. As shown in the picture below 👇.

 As shown in the picture below 👇

Character Sketch

DSP Anubhav Singh

Brother of Karishma and Cheeta

Brother of Karishma and Cheeta. Husband of Haseena. Loves his family. Loves his siblings especially his sister the most. DSP of Lucknow and IB Agent. Negotiation specialist. A kattar desh bhakt.
Nickname: Anu

Agent Vikram Sharma