Where the Slytherin Boys would Marry you + what they said...

Mattheo Riddle:

- Under a significant willow tree (Not the whomping one y'all...), when you guys have a picnic together he gets down on one knee.

- "Y/n, you make me the happiest guy alive, and I just can't imagine a life without you in it. My life is about you. You are my life. Will you marry me?"

Tom Riddle:

- Astronomy tower for sure. He's invited you up there to 'tell you something' when the truth is, there's a ring in his pocket.

- "Darling, would you make me ever so grateful and be my one and only companion through our journey and plans for the future?"

Draco Malfoy:

- He takes you on a holiday to a far place in the wizarding world, his brain constantly thinking about the thought of spending the rest of his life with you.

- "My love, we have been through too much together to not continue this journey. Would you make me the happiest wizard in the world and marry me?"

Blaise Zabini:

- At his quidditch grand final game, after he won, he takes you onto the field and gets on one knee.

- "I think you know what happens now, my gorgeous pretty girl."

Lorenzo Berkshire:

- In a field of beautiful flowers, reaching up to your waist.

- "Please say yes, my flower. I want to live the rest of my life with you and only you by my side. You are my flower. My one true love. I love you"

Regulus Black:

- Probably by the black lake, visiting hogwarts after you both left school. (In a pov where the battle didn't happen)

-"Y/n, my sweet girl, I want you to be by my side until forever ends."

Theodore Nott:

- In hogsmeade on a snowy winters day, the sun shining and snow falling onto your pinkish cheeks.

-"I love you so much, just say I do. I want you to be mine and me to be yours until the day were in a grave."