How the Slytherin Boys would confess their love for you... (Dating)

Theodore Nott:

Your on your way to the library when you see Theo in the courtyard smoking. You walked up to him and he immediately turned around when he heard someone behind him. When he sees you he gives you a big smile "Hello darling" he says "Hi love" you say in a sweet tone. "What you doing out here, it's cold" you say as you take a seat next to him. "Just thinking" he says and wraps his arm around you. "About what?" You ask in a curious tone, "About how much I love you Y/n Y/l/n" you start blushing at his words, and you rest your head on his shoulder "Thats so sweet Theo, but I think I love you more". "No one can love you more than I do darling" he says and kisses you

Draco Malfoy:

You and Draco had been a couple for 5 months now, and you really care about him. You know that he is not the type that shows his emotions because he want to outcome as a strong man. But one day when you were sitting in your dorm reading your book a paper slides under your door. You pick it up and it says: Meet me at the astronomy tower at 10pm. You immediately could tell that it was from Draco by the hand writing. You get ready and start making your way up there. When you arrive you see Draco in his gorgeous black suit with a big smile on his lips. "Hello love" he says as he walks up to you, "Hey dray" you respond. You could feel the butterflies build up in your stomach. When he was right in front of you he gave you a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead, you could tell that he was nervous. "Whats wrong Draco" you say in a soft tone. "I love you Y/n" he spits out. Your eyes widen and a big smile forms on your lips. "I love you too Draco, so much"

Lorenzo Berkshire:

You were the happiest woman alive, wanna know why because Enzo was the boy of your dreams and he was your boyfriend. You love him with your whole heart but you don't know how to say it. You and Enzo we're studying in his dorm for your upcoming test when you start to get bored. Enzo immediately notices and puts away all the school stuff. He pulls you in for a hug and kisses you softly on the lips. When he pulls away he gives you a big smile "We should take a break" you nod in agreement. When both of you are in bed he pulls you closer and starts playing with your hair. "Um Y/n" he says quietly "Yes love" you say. "You know how we have been together for like forever now, and um I just wanted to let you know that I don't like you anymore" he says you sit up and look you straight in the eyes "Oh not like that Y/n, I love you now" he says nervously. "Enzo I love you more than anything in the world"

Tom Riddle:

You and Tom Riddle had been a couple for a while now, he isn't the type that expresses his feeling that much so you don't know how he feels about you. You love Tom deeply but doesn't know if he feel the same until one day during poisons. Your sitting beside him while writing down what professor Snape is saying. Tom puts his hand on your tigh but you don't mind it and just continue writing. "Y/n look at me" he says quietly. You turn you head and look into his eyes."I love you Y/n" you were shocked that he finally showed some feelings. "I love you too Tom" you say with a big smile on your face. "Professor snape Y/n isn't feeling good, we're heading to the dorms so she can rest" your smile grew wider by his words and Snape agreed with Tom."Go on then" he said. Tom takes you wrist and pulls you out of class. When you in a hallway all by yourself he pins you against the wall. He kisses you without saying anything "Look what you have done to me love"

Blaise Zabini:

Idk im soooo sorry 😭

Mattheo Riddle:

Mattheo is the love of your life, you just don't know how to admit it to him. Your on you way down from the astronomy tower when you bump into a hard chest, you immediately feel two strong arms wrap around you so you dont fall over. "Hello love" Mattheo says in a dark but sweet voice. "Hi" you answer. "What are you doing up here" he says "I was just reading, nothing special". "I wanted to talk to you about something" he says. He takes your hand and leads you up to the tower, when you arrive he looked you in the eyes "I love you Y/n" He says. You were shocked by his action but' give him a big smile. "I love you too Mattheo" "Good'" he says and brings you into a deep kiss