The tale of the immortal chapter 19

The Tournament Begins With The Crow of the Winter

(no pov)

Beacon classes are back. Many learned of the village's troubles, (y/n) was now once again in the care of team rwby. Everyone at Beacon Academy now knew him (not knowing about his powers). He was now a mini celebrity. Gradually he felt better and soon he was back to his old self. The only difference was that he was now being a little overprotective of team rwby members and the other people he cared about.

Let's just say Cardin slipping and breaking his nose wasn't the only thing that happened.

The tournament was finally about to start and although (y/n) loved watching the fights he was very afraid of losing them.

(y/n) pov

Ruby:we did iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt

(y/n): You did it!

I jumped into Yang's arms with joy. They had been amazing, but Ruby looked exhausted.

(y/n): Are you okay Ruby?

Ruby: Just a little hungry.

Weiss: If only we had a place to get food.

(y/n):Did you forget about the fair? There's food everywhere.

Weiss gave a sigh of relief. Yang was taking us to a place that would be good for us to get something to eat.

???: It's going to be hard without it.

Ruby started frantically searching her pockets for something until she saw Emerald handing her back her wallet.

Emerald: Good to see you. I haven't seen you guys in a long time, you were amazing back there.

Ruby blushed a little and denied the compliments for a while until she asked about her team. She looked pensive for a while, but then she said that everything was going great. They continued to chat about how the fight would go, I tugged on Yang's sleeve to see if she could get them to come with me somewhere where we could eat.

Emerald: Well, I have to go. Have fun.

She waved at us and we went in reverse directions.

Yang: Who wants Ramen?