| CHAPTER 62 |

~ Namjoon Pov ~

Confusion ....is the most frustrating emotion in a human after love. When our mind is divided in two paths and we are sitting in the middle knocking our heads to answer, which way to go.

My head was being cradled with my hands, since this confusion was messing up with my calm insight.

A day blurred before my eyes; the confusion remained my unwelcome companion

As midnight approached on Sunday, here I was sitting in a black leather jacket and baggy jeans ready to follow that one path of my confusion. Yet, my thoughts and intuition were at odds, foretelling something significant.

They were telling me something big was going to happen tonight.

I was not thrilled to meet my cousin there; I was just going there to help my beloved...

When an unknown caller revealed that Vixen's club held crucial evidence for Y/N's case, my mind spiraled into turmoil. I risked my career, my passion, all for her victory. If this evidence solidified her case, I couldn't turn back...

I don't just love my job; I adore it. It's the one place I haven't messed up yet.

But who's complaining?

It's worth it!

The thing is .... I can't trust that unknown angel call, angel call because why would somebody just call me knowing everything about me ...to help me? unless it's an angel

I couldn't digest that fact.... Who's that angel in disguise who is helping me with my plans?

"Urgh!" I groaned loudly in discomfort; this confusion was picking my brain.

Should I go or not?

What if that call was a conspiracy from my cousin? What if it's a trap?

"Look, Hwan someone possessed your uncle......" 

I flinched in terror as the sudden voice cut through my thoughts.

"Hyung...." Cupping my face with relief, I breathed .... It was my one and only Seokjin Hyung with his weeks old Son...Hwan

 I couldn't fathom how they always seemed to be watching me, everywhere.

Ever since Seokjin Hyung had his son, it's like he got his partner in crime .... They are literally everywhere ...

Like right now, they both were standing at my door, which I don't remember when was left open .... Hwan was somehow dangling over Hyung's shoulder on his stomach he was just giggling like a cute kid he is...

Seokjin Hyung had his right arm support that little bean; they both were standing at my door with their mouths open ...

"Why aren't you guys sleeping?" I closed my eyes and leaned back dramatically in exhaustion